0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Arenas] I can't believe i was so blind HUNTERS how they get 2200 gear

If you are a hunter and looking to get good gear, i strongly, very strongly suggest you never even attempt to do arenas. Rated Battlegroungs- specifically -in my mind- created for hunters. I cannot believe i was so blind to this until reading the ask the devs (:

Q: What do the developers think of the current state of hunters? (PVP balance) – Albevil (Europe [Spanish])
    A: Hunters are good for very skilled players and particularly in Rated Battlegrounds. Our challenge has always been to make the class a little more forgiving to play in PvP at the medium level without making them unbeatable in the hands of a truly talented player. We think the recent changes, such as Auto Shot on the move and allowing Deterrence to prevent attacks that typically always hit, will help bridge that gap. We’re starting to discuss more whether hunters need the opportunity to do some damage in melee range instead of always focusing on escape. While the hunter is ultimately a ranged class, it is true that other casters can make the decision to keep casting while in melee range, even if they suffer consequences for doing so.

So hunters reading this. Stop the forum QQ on battle.net because we are actually the most OP threat in rated battlegrounds <3 just go Beast mastery

[Arenas] I can't believe i was so blind HUNTERS how they get 2200 gear
    JD's Avatar Fedora Potato Johnson V
    Thanks G/R
    12/89
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ehm, you realize hunters are a bitch for any melee class in Arenas right?

Seriously, hunters are awesome in arena, if you're unable to win, you suck xD

Wetop's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    15/22
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Funny how you seem to be the only one who says that JD... Even ratings say otherwise. A team with a hunter is 61th, with pretty much every other class ahead of them. How is that awesome?

xmodxdrx's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not funny really. All Hunters rape melle with little to no brains atall and the fact you check the ranking just to dismis his cimment is preety lame considering most teams are healer DK/Warr and so on (this is assuming the 2s bracket)
    Hunters may require a samll amount of skill to own other melle but the only reason they are not high is because there is a lack of them.

Dist719's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a Hunter, I agree with the post. As it says, hunters can pretty much be easily beat by any truly skilled player. I know the same could be easily be said for any other class, but since Pre-BC hunters have been a struggling class (if not the -most-) for the devs to try to appease. For a minor example, it's taken what, 3 expansions for blizzard to finally fix traps spell pen/AP scaling? They have and always will be an iffy class, but IMO are by far the funnest.

[Z]em's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be good in arena witha hunter it does require alot of skill to get to a good rating like 2200+. Most good warriors can beat a hunter any day and i can see how hunters can be seen as sucky in arena but it just takes alot of practice really. If you cant kite then you fail

pyre's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would not suggest playing a hunter in arenas. They are by far the most frustrating class to play with because they require a lot of timing and just overall skill to play in arenas. My suggestion if you are going to play one I suggest playing RBGS instead of Arenas and if you must play arenas play with a feral and a healer.

egg1337lol's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Wetop View Post
    Funny how you seem to be the only one who says that JD... Even ratings say otherwise. A team with a hunter is 61th, with pretty much every other class ahead of them. How is that awesome?
    Just cause the class isnt FOTM and rollin´ in dem top10 doesnt mean the class is shit bro.
    My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.