0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[ALL CLASSES] PvP Builds for 3.1.0!

Hey, I will post all the most popular's 3.1.0 PvP Builds in this thread, there might be other good builds, these I recommend tho.

Mage

Frost+Improved Counterspell This is what I prefer, Im using it atm, and all I can say it is good.

Death Knight

Unholy/Blood

This build I'm using, tho if you want the gargoyle you can choose between Mark of Blood, or Gargoyle

Hunter

Survival/MM Basic Survival/MM Build, nice DPS

Druid

Basic Feral Build

Basic Moonkin Build

Full Resto Build

Warrior

Basic Arms Build

Warlock

Destruction Build

I don't link affliction, because this one is that you should go into [Destruction pwns affliction nowadays]

Shaman

Resto/Enhancement

Elemental Build

Full Enhancement

Rogue

Combat Build

Mutilate Build

Priest

Shadow Build

Deep Disc

[NOTE: If you got anything you want to ask, or if you have any build you want to be linked, just post in this thread, and I make it happen]
    I play WoW

[ALL CLASSES] PvP Builds for 3.1.0!
    azzclown's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The World of Warcraft Armory

that one works great for dks in arena

here
    It's 12/56/3.

-I skipped Rune Tap having because it 4 talent points and a major glyph spot, not to mention that points would have to be removed from more important skills just to fill the tiers before it.

-I'm unsure about Unbreakable Armor because it takes a frost rune, but in the end, I decided to use it because of its utility against anything with fast attacks (rogues, hunter pets, etc.).

-I picked up Endless Winter because of the frost rune reset function on the deadly gloves. I intend to replace Icy Touch with Chains in most rotations because while it does slightly less damage, it also snares the targets much better. Contrary to what some people have been saying, EW and Chillblains actually work well together: Chains causes Frost Fever, which means that after 5 seconds (when the Chains effect would normally be slowing targets at 40/30/20/10%), the slow remains at 50%. Also, from experience thus far, the 50% slow from simply having Chillblains and not using Chains is NOT enough to keep a mounted player in melee range at the beginning of a battle.

-Virulence is important because of Glacier Rot and Tundra Stalker.

ROTATION
    1. (CoI or IT, COI preferred), PS, BS, BS, (Ob or HB)
    2. HC to keep one of them out of combat for 10s.
    3. Unbreakable Armor + Ob, FS, Ob, FS, FS, FS, Deathchill + HB (you may need to reapply diseases instead of using an Ob at the beginning of this rotation)

ROTATION / COMBAT NOTES
    -Fight in Unholy Presence
    -Use a 2H weapon with RotFC, although CInderglacier might work as well, can someone test this?
    -Replace CoI with IT whenever reasonably possible (for the extra damage)
    -Use HB whenever Rime procs (I recommend the TellMeWhen mod)
    -If you're somehow kited despite all the CC talents in this build, use HB and DC instead of Ob and FS

MAJOR GLYPHS
    -Hungering Cold
    -Obliterate
    -Frost Strike

MINOR GLYPHS
    -Horn of Winter
    -Pestilence
    -Blood Tap
    -Don't forget to buy Corpse Dust!

GEMS, ENCHANTS, AND STAT GOALS
    -165 hit rating is optimal (this may be incorrect - 100 could be more accurate)
    -95 spell penetration
    -The rest in STR

SIGIL
    -Sigil of Awareness

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<-----UNHOLY PVP----->

The World of Warcraft Armory

0/18/53

MAJOR GLYPHS
    -Disease
    -Chains of Ice
    -Ghoul

MINOR GLYPHS
    -Pestilence
    -Horn of Winter
    -Blood Tap
    Don't forget to buy Corpse Dust!

GEMS, ENCHANTS, AND STAT GOALS
    -165 hit rating is optimal (this may be incorrect - 100 could be more accurate)
    -95 spell penetration
    -The rest in STR

SIGIL
    -Sigil of Awareness

With this spec, the idea is to keep your targets under control with Chains of Ice, which will cause damage due to your glyph and Frost Fever due to your talent. Pestilence should be used to spread diseases and refresh them (via the glyph), after which the Blood Rune will become a Death Rune, allowing you to spam Scourge Strike. The kill sequence should involve chaining your target, summoning your Gargoyle, silencing the healer, and spamming Scourge Strike.

The original site where i found it World of Warcraft - English (NA) Forums -> 3.1.1 DK PvP Guide (UPDATED 4/2! im always checking it, it has a lot of great info.

EgologiC's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah m8's this is my old post.. the links are wrong, you can find the correct guide from WoW Guides section :>
    I play WoW

Shaak's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft
    That's the best multilate spec for rogues.

bongagedon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the original mut spec posted is better not filling focused attacks is fail imo. but still i nice spec

Bugger00's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The one I cared about worked, going to set my f'd up off spec to it when wow is back online and see how it goes. Thanks!

pwong101's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice spec, nice layout, nice info!
    Hai! <3

Kartun83's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Basicly as I know this RESTO shaman layout posted is insane crap. Too many needed talents aren't got. At least for 2v2 setup wich I playin most.

1. Shamanistic focus - not got, so Wind Shock cost 356 mana. As shaman have to do most interrupts in 2v2 this is insane mana sink.
    2. Totemic focus - not got,your totems just being killed if you don't use stoneclaw or you're kited from totems so you use Totemic Call -> Reset totems (6s, ~7% mana) and slowly go oom. For Regular BGPvP also.
    3. 3 Points in elemental weapons give ... OMG +15 healing !!! So you waste 3 talent points for 15 healin ??? Get one Runed Scarlet ruby and remove that talent. For Regular BGPvP also.
    4. 5/5 Nature's guardian - Average resto shaman have 20-22k HP. So 10% is about 2k. 2k every 8 seconds ??? This talent come to play only if you're being pushed and : Aveage health 22k, so 30% is around 6.5k, for example 6k. Now, 6k + 2k healin, is 8k, timer started. If enemy team can't push 8k in 8 seconds and interrupt shaman's healin (for sure he will use lhw, because of speed. If no and enemy team don't interrupt 2.0 sec cast of HW they aren't allowed to play >1300 rate). So, if you use LHW healing way don't come to play. If you heal with HW you have big risk of being interrupted and nuked in 3-4 seconds of your silence.Can be played on BGPvP, but with 2 or 3 points of 5.
    5. No points in Improved shields, so no boost to ES, WS. This means you have to drink more, since you regain less mana and your parthner have huge probs to keep 2 persons away from you. For Regular BGPvP also.
    6. No points in Anesistal Awaking, but Critical Chance pushed by 8% !!! This means you loose free healing, dependless on amount it's totally free with no CD. For Regular BGPvP also.

Summary : this build don't play even on 1700, so no chance it would be played on more high ratings, at least on 2v2 bracket. For regular pvp any build actually would play because if good shaman surv and parthners around. But as I pointed many talent points wasted for "noting" and those are got don't give huge benefits.
    Last edited by Kartun83; 05-13-2009 at 04:41 AM.

Darketh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Feral Druid build is not the best choice for PvP.

Improved mangle and primal gore are necessities. With a 5 point rip rolling on somebody, your critical ticks can hit as high as 1500. Mangle is what you'll be spamming in cat and bear form so the reduced cool down is a must-have.

This is more an issue of preference, but King of the Jungle should probably be switched out for Protector of the Pack. After your initial barrage, you'll be shifting to bear form 90% of the time and soaking up mountains of damage. One should also get Thick Hide.

Shred is not utitlized enough in PvP to be worth the two points. Brutal Impact is generally not worth the points either especially if you're a tauren with warstomp.

Natural and Master shapeshifter are not worth 5 points with the addition of Primal Tenacity in the feral tree. Improved MOTW is a MUST. A 2% buff is decent, but the MOTW buff is becomes huge for you and your team.

Primal Precision is very nice if you're not hit-capped.

Endron's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As stated above the shaman resto specc aint any good at all.

This is the specc I used while playing just after the Thoughness buff and it works great. Nice survivability and if you use mana tide correctly you shouldnt have any problems with mana. And the glyphs is pretty much the same regardless of where you spend your talents.

This specc on the other hand is a little bit more demanding on the shaman. Less survivability but way more healing and some more offensive power due to the crit.

Both speccs works at 2,2k though I havent used both. For the "average" shaman I'd recommend the first one.

miLl3niUm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The druid balance fails for not having Brambles.

elitepwnsface's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the hunter build i would have gotten point of no escape.

Notauser's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bongagedon View Post
    I think the original mut spec posted is better not filling focused attacks is fail imo. but still i nice spec
    yeah okay challenger

Otsegolectric's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft This one is better than your Frostmage PvP Build. Maybe the best.

novan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    neithernor
    noris the best rogue mutilate specc, i havent seen such crap for LONG....
    just go for