Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You think its bad now. I got it when it was considered cool. Back in vanilla fool

Hardest or most annoying quest/quest chain to date?
    KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Hardest quest, I agree.
    Most annoying? Hell no!

Finally a quest that is a challenge rather than killing 5 easy dogs with 2 hands on your back.

I really liked this quest a lot and I happily died a few times. I didn't even die on all others since it's not too hard. If you know what to do and use your kiting abilities it's actually a lot of fun to do.

It does get quite frustrating when some noob comes along and attacks the quest guy or you get ganked by the other faction while doing so. Shit happens, get over it.

Was my most fun quest actually.

2nd most fun quest would be racing for the dragonmaw. Also a quest with a challenge

Most annoying quest definitely Onyxia attunement. Only the way from OG --> UC --> Badlands was ****ing annoying each time. Then the hours spent to get a group to some shithole like LBRS. Glad that attunement is gone now
    Ony attunement questline by far! fkin most annoying stupid idiotic quest ever!

The Rhok'delar or what it was called was an epic quest, not annoying.. One of the BEST thought thru quests from Blizzard imo. I remember one of the elites that I struggled with alot I had it at 5% then a pally came in and took a swing at it I farmed my sinew as well from the drakes in WG the first time, 2nd time i got it from ony

Blehbot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have to say the Linken Boomarang quest was one of the most annoying all that travel took so much tome to do.

I loved the Epic hunter quests at the time it was a status symbol. You know if you got it you did the Epic Idle in Ironforge.

The Ony quest line sucked allience side but the walk through stormwind was epic and one of the coolest things I saw in the game.

Freefall552's Avatar Former Staff
    Thanks G/R
    16/25
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Blehbot View Post
    I have to say the Linken Boomarang quest was one of the most annoying all that travel took so much tome to do.

I loved the Epic hunter quests at the time it was a status symbol. You know if you got it you did the Epic Idle in Ironforge.

The Ony quest line sucked allience side but the walk through stormwind was epic and one of the coolest things I saw in the game.

Linken quest line is the most epic quest line in the game. Every quest is related to the zelda games in one way.
    Molested myself and got convicted.

itakeflagkk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The one in Stonetalon mountains were theres like 5 harpies in a group and 1 is a challenge and you die 100 times then you break your autenticator and Keyboard and then crack screen then call blizzard and they say you cant have account reopened coz you lost Original Box ALL COZ OF ****ING HARPIE QUEST CHAIN (i win)
    Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Trollblod's Avatar Elite drone
    Thanks G/R
    2/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haven't done any annoying quest really, but my favorite one; Dreadsteed of Xoroth - Quest - World of Warcraft
    Lovely quest.
    If annoying I need to brainsearch which is hard as I barely have a brain... maybe the Molten Core attunement, took me a good day to find my way through BRD.

7itanium's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Longest is by far the scarab lord quest (but its epic fun)

most annoying? for me that would have to be the quest for the t-rex mount in ungoro crater. Having to take a 20 minute flight to gadgetzan and then a 5 minute mount run to do something that takes 2 minutes to complete.. and then flying all the way back again.. and doing that for 20 days in a row?? irritating to spend that much time flying for an ugly mount

Zantas's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AQ quest chain for me, but it's still great fun.

The most annoying for me is the Defias Brother hood quest chain due to many different things such as bugs long traveling by running etc.
    https://i45.tinypic.com/157df7r.jpg

I Hypnotoad I's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a chain, but I HATE the Noggenfogger quest.
    I don't have time to kill about eighty tree monsters to get some dew.

Dragon[Sky] can get into our signatures, AND our pants.

dantat's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scarab Lord chain for me..

[Ban Hammer]'s Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Onyxia (60) pre quest back when it was still there, was a pain in the ass..

Sargosm
    Netherwing races in my opinion. Requires arcade experience :-)

mmodame's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The priest Benediction questline back in the day, I didn't get mine until all the other raiding priests had it and then noone wanted to help out since they were sick of it! The warlock and pally mount quests too just for that reason (and the price of mats!).

I liked the Miising Diplomat questline but I wish they had done something significant with it, it just trails off.

I guess I really like the epic story ones. (RPG WoW please!) I loved the AQ event, wish I could do it on my PS. The only reason I minded the attunement quests is there is no solo small group option for many and of course noone wanted to go back and do them once new content came out.

emacos
    Getting chicken pet on horde char before they made it available to Horde as well.

Wrany
    Hardest and most annoying is getting Medallion of Karabor. In TK in pugs everyone wants to rush strait to Kael for mount and sometimes there's a guy who pulls Al'ar when everyone said not to do it and it's a wipe in most cases :-) annoys both the one who is going for quest and the ones who are only for mount

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast