Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

some ways to chage ur name on a live server?

Hello all and thanks for taking the time to read my post i made a terrible mistake and named my character something that i thought i liked at lvl 1... now i just hate it. I have the perfect name for my character now and i know that a gm can
    make you change your name, however i know that if i ask one hes just going to give me some ridiculous rp junk telling me he cannot do it. So is there any way to do this. I've heard of someone deleteing there character and making another one with the same name of the one they deleted so if blizz resores it they can have a new name. Does this method work? Will they 100% for sure restore my character if i tell them i've accidentally deleted it? Is there any other method to get a gm to change your name or some way it can be done? please any suggestions would be great

Thx
    The noob 2 exploits

some ways to chage ur name on a live server?
    Equ1N0X's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: some ways to chage ur name on a live server?

the method you stated doesnt, but get in leagues with someone,a nd have them tell a GM that you name means bu$#!t or something in another language called alatheran or some otehr junk and they will rpobably make you rename, or just ask, i got rename when i asked.

Noob2Exploit's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://www.wowgold-wowgold.com/How-t...rticle514.html

so thats false....
    I also got my friend to report me already and say that my name was a copywright issue they said they would investigate it..its been weeks and nothings happend...

Maq-'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is possible, to delete your character, make a new one with the same name, and have them restore the original character.

Problem with this is that your original toon would be "younger" than the new one, so they may possibly make the "new" one change the name instead of you.

Or, they may possibly see that your same account created both characters, and that the "new" one was created shortly after the other one was deleted, and they may call your bluff, and not restore it.

The GMs that account restorations go to are a wee bit more highly skilled than the general crackhead GMs you'll run across in normal tickets, they actually do research, and could discover whave you've done, and love crushing your dreams.

So, there is no 100% in this game, no matter what anyone says. There is NO 100% scheme, scam, trick, exploit, anything at all, because there is >always< the human exponant, who can catch anything you throw at them, if skilled. If one human can create it, then another can create it, and know how to fix it, or monitor this forum and prepare for it.. who knows?

Noob2Exploit's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha alright i was planning on a friend making the name for me i understand what you mean about the searching my account. The thing is that about 2-3 months ago i had a argument with a gm about why he couldn't change my name and i even emailed them. So they may have that on my accont histroy that i've tried to change my name alot