Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Remah View Post
    Dude, thanks. but your sig sucks :<
    Really? I think my sig is awesome. It's pretty much the best sig I've ever seen on the site.
    Link to my guide: https://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-g...rd-policy.html | I'm retired, please don't PM me. Thanks.

Verye's Avatar The WoW Lawyer
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by m0rbidang3l View Post
    ok, first off, +rep for the awesome help. second, heres a question for you.
    my account is my wifes name. while she was in the army (true story) i bought powerleveling and my account got banned. how would you go about telling them this to get the account unbanned, since it obviously wasnt her playing.
    Just pretend to be her. See, having a different name isn't a problem unless you need to send in ID to verify.

Don't worry about names while trying to get an account unbanned. But, if they request ID, you'll have to get her ID.
    Link to my guide: https://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-g...rd-policy.html | I'm retired, please don't PM me. Thanks.

m0rbidang3l's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Verye View Post
    Just pretend to be her. See, having a different name isn't a problem unless you need to send in ID to verify.

Don't worry about names while trying to get an account unbanned. But, if they request ID, you'll have to get her ID.
    O, well she is home, so having the id is no problem. Do you think I have a pretty good chance if she contacts them and tells them she was in the army and then came back home and found she was banned?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by m0rbidang3l View Post
    O, well she is home, so having the id is no problem. Do you think I have a pretty good chance if she contacts them and tells them she was in the army and then came back home and found she was banned?
    Yes, if she says she found a keylogger and names the program that found it, the name of the keylogger, etc. But, it also depends on the situation. I'd have to hear the entire details to tell you your chances of getting it back.

The point is, it can't hurt to try.

slickpimp's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great info, thanks

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by slickpimp View Post
    Great info, thanks
    Thanks.

Rohi's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just 1 thing I want to ask... If I cheat on trial (Speedhack&GM island), will they touch my main account?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Rohi View Post
    Just 1 thing I want to ask... If I cheat on trial (Speedhack&GM island), will they touch my main account?
    Possibly. But, probably not.

Make sure both accounts have different e-mails and, above all, different credit cards (if you use credit cards to pay). Blizzard has been commonly known to ban only by payment info (meaning, CC number), but they have sometimes banned by same e-mail, and occasionally by name.

You can't do anything about the name thing, but just be sure the e-mail and CCs are different. Considering you're only talking about a trial account, there's a very good chance that you won't be using the same name, and you won't be using a CC at all. Just register it with a different e-mail.

Banning by IP is extremely rare, but it has happened a few times. I'd say the safest thing would be to go to a friend's house and do it, but if you don't, it's quite likely that even if you do it on your computer, they will not touch your main account.

Rohi's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, seemd like they didn't even ban me...

Majcys's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, i've added you on my msn for some talking about this. Is that okay mate?

Honsu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got a question.. My account got a final warning few months ago. I got my first bans for hacks and the final warning for scamming. Is the warning-level ever going to go down or is it going to be just zip - closed after the next whatever thing I do? :S

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Honsu View Post
    I got a question.. My account got a final warning few months ago. I got my first bans for hacks and the final warning for scamming. Is the warning-level ever going to go down or is it going to be just zip - closed after the next whatever thing I do? :S
    Thought I explained this...guess I didn't, though.

First off, penalties are never removed. They stick with your account for life.

Second, a final warning doesn't mean the next thing you do guarantees a closed account. If you're on a final warning but then swear, and get reported for it, you almost definitely won't get banned.

But, it just means that you're really on the edge, and that anything even semi-serious could push you over it.

Majcys's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi mate I really need your help! You see, i got permanent banned for ingame trade scamming. And i've sended mails that I say i've scammed and im very sorry etc etc, (very long and good mails). In your guide it says to get your account back, you need to mail blizz that it was hacked and the hacker did it right? Yea well i've already telld them that it was me, but if i send a new email and tell them that it was scammed. Maybe they will give it back? or do they check old mails i've sended?
    How to get it back? The only chance is to send them a mail and tell them i was hacked ?

Really need help please

:wave:

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Majcys View Post
    Hi mate I really need your help! You see, i got permanent banned for ingame trade scamming. And i've sended mails that I say i've scammed and im very sorry etc etc, (very long and good mails). In your guide it says to get your account back, you need to mail blizz that it was hacked and the hacker did it right? Yea well i've already telld them that it was me, but if i send a new email and tell them that it was scammed. Maybe they will give it back? or do they check old mails i've sended?
    How to get it back? The only chance is to send them a mail and tell them i was hacked ?

Really need help please

:wave:
    Why is this asked so much? Yes, Blizzard sees e-mails you've sent them in the past: it's common sense.

If you submit a story saying you were hacked 6 months after sending an e-mail admitting to botting and apologizing profusely, then obviously they'll see some...inconcistencies. -_-

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast