0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can you get banned for this?

So, I'd like to get the PVP mounts by winning 40 rbgs, however, it's a pain in the ass to get a group together. Now I notice that there's people selling rbg boosts, but you can play your own character, no account sharing. Would this be a bannable offense? My account is from launchday, so I'd rather not risk it..

Can you get banned for this?
    Laykith's Avatar Legendary a lemon and a frogs leg CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    149/137
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you buy boost for rl money then you can get banned. Unlikely. But possible.

SKeptical's Avatar Member

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Similar to arena boosts etc , I think those kind of services are not bannable unless you're paying REAL money for it and in some way you got caught .

AS long as they don't wintrade in arena or similar ways . you're fine .

If they cheat in anyway or use exploits to win . you will get banned with them .

KrespoG's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    24/58
    Trade Feedback
    27 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In other words, if you're not willing to lose account do not risk it.

xcureanddisease's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    74/235
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its not "unlikely" its actually quite possible. last season people played the whole way through, RBG and Arena boosted their asses off. Everyone made a bunch of money..

The titles, mounts etc were given out.. Next thing you know, Blizzard starts reversing titles, mounts etc.. People RAGE and throw a fit.

Truth is Blizzard knew what they were doing from the gate. Why they decided to wait that long to do anything is beyond comprehension. It could be to crush the spirits of anyone willing to try that again. All that work and money spent for nothing. And no, you wont get a refund.

Pretty much how Blizzard did their honorbuddy ban wave. HB was detected a while back and did nothing. Guess they wanted to cash a few hundred thousand before smashing the ban hammer for 6 months.. And they did... I should know, I was one of them.

As Nikola above me stated, if you're not willing to lose money and you're account, dont risk it.

I bot KNOWING that this day can be my last day on my account, and im okay with that.

If you're okay with that, then boost up.

MistiServices's Avatar Contributor Top Quality - Low Price !
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    79/78
    Trade Feedback
    347 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get some good PvP guild ask them for boost price,buy gold from someone,tell ur seller to deliver gold over guildbank,when ur guild and u ready for boost just add that gold selling guy into gbank he deposit gold and ur account will be safe 99%.Note that guild whos selling boost is reliable,take like 3 wins or 5 so u can see hows going.

Sklug's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    209/221
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used to take gold from people for Arena/RBG boosting back in early MoP days. It was 100% legal. Kind of like Challenge Mode boosting for gold. But, paying for CASH to get the boost, which is mostly what exists now, is how you'll get boosting done and these almost always involve account sharing. This can get you banned and I actually know of someone who dropped 250 bucks for a boost and got banned... but, it seems rare. I know several other people who have payed cash for boosting and nothing happened to them.

It's risky because you are putting your account and trust into the hands of this other player and assuming they are going to have good security practices and so on.

If you really want to pay for boosting, in my opinion, the best thing to do is find a boosting team that allows you to play the character yourself, just get "carried," which seems to be what you found. I think there is always a chance you could get banned, but if you are playing yourself, I find it extraordinarily unlikely.

Notfincher's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/15
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sry if offtopic but since that was touched: Can you get banned for lose trade?

Ssateneth's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you have to ask, yes, you can get banned. Blizzard can ban you for any reason or no reason at all, per the end user agreement and terms of service that you agreed to when you created your WoW account and, periodically, have to agree to again when you log in and the terms are revised compared to the last time you logged in.
    KuRIoS is awesome!