Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's your WOD farming class ?

Hello everyone,

Im curious to know what is your favorite class for farming WOD content (grind trash mob or maybe soloing some instance) ? Please give some advice about why you prefere this class: substain ? move speed ? aoe ?

Actually im thinking to stuff my tank drood for good move speed (compared to blood DK), good substain too and spamable aoe. But my knowledge on other class arent really good so maybe i miss something better ?

What's your farming class ?

What's your WOD farming class ?
    jimmyamd's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    71/114
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blood Dk;s for old instances

Lemour's Avatar Elite User CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    27/53
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My warlock is my personal favorite. With the talents that can increase both my movement speed, area of effect and self healing! With both a voidwalker as a tank and some extra talents that keeps me alive forever.
    Last edited by Lemour; 01-20-2015 at 05:03 AM.

nestoyeur's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jimmyamd View Post
    Blood Dk;s for old instances
    As I say im looking for WoD content, not old instance because i already have my priest who is by far away better than my other class, I will explain why.
    For old content everyone can survive without trouble and everyone can oneshoot anything, so we just need mobilty + pull capacity + spam aoe.
    Now let me tell you why I choose the priest disc:

Mobility, the most impotant:
    - Talent Angelic Leather: 10sc of CD, 3 cast stack, give me 70% move speed for 6sc
    - Enchanting: give me 10% move speed
    - Glyph of levitate: give me 10% move speed when my Angelic leather isnt ready
    With this i can walk really fast in a 3-5 min session, lesser than rogue with talent "Burst of speed" but faster than every other class.

Pull capacity, make me faster than rogue:
    I kill all mob in just one time and loot everyone at the same place so I dont want kill mob when I pull theme. Its why im using "Dispel Magic" spell who have 30 yard range, dont do damage, dont requiere to stop walking and dont have CD. Best pull ability for low level where my rogue have to pull with "Throw" who requiere to stop walking cause of his cast time of 0,5sc. After making some speed test in Grim Batol, my rogue is less efficient than my priest just because of this.

AOE Spamable:
    - Holy nova: spamable aoe kill every low level in one or 2 hit, enough to do the job.

About blood DK, they only have one talent for mobilty who give a ridiculous 30% move speed for 5sc with a cooldown time of 30sc.. this guy is really slow and of course he can resist like hell but who care in old instance ?

Well lets talk about WoD content please

My warlock is my personal favorite. With the talents that can increase both my movement speed, area of effect and self healing! With both a voidwalker as a tank and some extra talents that keeps me alive forever.
    I was thinking about warlock too, you use the talent who burn 4% of your HP per second for 50% move speed and destruct spec ?

Lemour's Avatar Elite User CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    27/53
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nestoyeur View Post
    I was thinking about warlock too, you use the talent who burn 4% of your HP per second for 50% move speed and destruct spec ?
    Yeah. (filler)