0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question about a banned account

Hi all , i have an account that was banned in 2011 at the very begining of cata, it was my main acc since vanilla, i had achieves/titles/mounts that are unobtainable now, got banned for a very shitty reason, i never used bots or bought gold or stuff like that but this doesnt matter. Now the thing is since MOP achieves and mounts are battle.net wide, my question is if i make a new wow license on that battle.net account, will i get my achieves and mounts? From what i read on these forums it seems it doesnt work for accs that have been banned pre MOP because you have to log your characters to put the achieves on your battle.net acc, however i decided to directly ask blizz because i think its very unfair that ppl that get banned after patch retain their achieves and ppl that got banned pre MOP cant get them, so this is what a gm answered:

This was my ticket:

Hello, i have a question regarding my battle.net account and achievements, one of my wow accounts has been banned before achievements were made account wide, i'm wondering if i make a new wow account on this battle.net account will i recieve the achievements that i had on that old account, because i've seen people who got banned but still retained their achievements and mounts, thanks.

This is what the gm answered:

As long as the accounts had not been used prior to Mists of Pandaria where the Battle.net accountwide changes had been introduced, the mounts and achievements should theoretically be triggered on the Battle.net account. You would need to log through all characters though to get the updates.

Keep in mind though that we will not be able to assist with any achievements or mounts that are not being carried over as we generally cannot assist with banned accounts. You should have no problems though in this case.

Does this mean that if i buy a new wow license on that battle.net acc and i log in i get all my achieves, or this gm has no clue, or they are ****ing with me trying to make me buy a new acc?

Question about a banned account
    Vengfull's Avatar War is Coming - Warmonger VPS & Hosting Services
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    162/80
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By the looks of it yes. you should still have them all, To test open a starter trial account and check. If not they are cheap at the moment!

Astranar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah just logged on a trial acc and no achieves there, i think the gm didnt understand the question or he has no clue or something because everybody knows that in order to trigger the achieves you have to log the character that obtained them but because my acc is perm banned i cannot log my chars therefore my achieves are forever lost.

dnawlols's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Astranar View Post
    yeah just logged on a trial acc and no achieves there, i think the gm didnt understand the question or he has no clue or something because everybody knows that in order to trigger the achieves you have to log the character that obtained them but because my acc is perm banned i cannot log my chars therefore my achieves are forever lost.

Tl;dr if you can't log into that license to make your achieves register on your bnet, you aren't getting them.

MrPanquecas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are services here that can get you unbanned plus if you /cry a bit to a GM with a well written letter you should get your account back. was perma banned (after several bans) for botting and they returned iit with a 3 days suspension