0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arena wintrading question on rating

For the past two weeks I've been win trading 3v3 against myself in a lower bracket using 3 different teams for achieves, etc.

Things were going good...My main focus character was at about 2150, gaining 2-4 rating per win...slow but steady. Then one match, I wasn't paying attention and accidentally lost on that character dropping my rating by 21. I thought whatever, I'll get it back. But then on my next game, and every game since, zero rating gained. I dropped that character's score by another 100 on purpose and built up my feeding team's score by 200. Still not gaining any rating.

At this point my feeding team is at 1700ish across all 3, 1700 MMR, and my main team is 2050, 1900 and 1900 with 1900 MMR. Both 1900 characters are still gaining 10 rating per win and soon I'll build up my feeding team by having them face my other feeding team.

I don't follow max level arena and am no expert on how personal rating/mmr/etc is calculated and am completely confused as to why that one character just stopped gaining anything right after that one loss even after building up rating and mmr on the feeding team.

Thoughts?

Arena wintrading question on rating
    Yukka's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    46/24
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you have a gap in rating in your team, the one with highest rating won't gain any rating until the others in the team start catching up.

dumdedum's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Yukka View Post
    If you have a gap in rating in your team, the one with highest rating won't gain any rating until the others in the team start catching up.
    Took all 3 to 2000 with the one that I'm having an issue with at 20 rating lower and still no gain after 2 more wins while the other 2 keep going up. Unless you mean MMR but seeing as there is no way to tell that individual rating, I don't know.

The character in question was always higher than the other 2, since I would switch teams and fight them when the rating gap between teams grew too high. Just seems so strange that since that one accidental loss I haven't gained anything even after tanking my rating by 200.