LF someone who can help me to unban atleast 1 of 4 perma ban account WILL TIP GOOD menu

User Tag List

baudejas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LF someone who can help me to unban atleast 1 of 4 perma ban account WILL TIP GOOD

Hello,

All of my account was banned for the second time for the same reason - Botting. These accounts are 4 in US realms 1 of them are my main (registered at my name so I have id and everything it needs).
    I moved to live to another place so ip changed in 2 of those accounts some time ago but distance is not very far from those living places.
    1 of those accounts I've gaved to my friend to play for like a month from another country.
    I've tried to appeal all of them and they answered that the decision is final and will not be reversed at some of them they didn't read tickets anymore they just cancel it. I can always use live chat to contact GM.

Anyone know how I can get atleast 1 of those 4 unbanned? I'll tip 50 000 gold on one of the most populated US realms or 30 $ paypal or 3x 30 days game time for the one who can help me to get atlease 1 unbanned.
    btw I've tried to use unbaning service which sucks because it's only letters that GM's doesn't read..

contact me skype: mindaugas.baudejas

LF someone who can help me to unban atleast 1 of 4 perma ban account WILL TIP GOOD
    Shameless's Avatar Elite User JD's Master CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    4/3
    Trade Feedback
    36 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are plenty of unban services on these forums mate - None of them are 100% but they have a great success rate. Probably your best bet.

Aes's Avatar Former Staff CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    7/8
    Trade Feedback
    60 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by baudejas View Post
    Hello,

All of my account was banned for the second time for the same reason - Botting. These accounts are 4 in US realms 1 of them are my main (registered at my name so I have id and everything it needs).
    I moved to live to another place so ip changed in 2 of those accounts some time ago but distance is not very far from those living places.
    1 of those accounts I've gaved to my friend to play for like a month from another country.
    I've tried to appeal all of them and they answered that the decision is final and will not be reversed at some of them they didn't read tickets anymore they just cancel it. I can always use live chat to contact GM.

Anyone know how I can get atleast 1 of those 4 unbanned? I'll tip 50 000 gold on one of the most populated US realms or 30 $ paypal or 3x 30 days game time for the one who can help me to get atlease 1 unbanned.
    btw I've tried to use unbaning service which sucks because it's only letters that GM's doesn't read..

contact me skype: mindaugas.baudejas

Unfortunately being the second time you've been banned for botting there is almost NO hope. Once blizzard cancel tickets with no response you know its over, happens to a lot of us.

1st rule of botting: DONT bot on an account your not willing to lose.
    ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

baudejas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont care about accounts anymore
    I just have alot of gold
    Banned in gb, so unban services doesnt work either then

Rhonso's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont care about accounts anymore
    I just have alot of gold
    Banned in gb, so unban services doesnt work either then
    Tip for the next time, always have some "backup" acc in GB (high rank) which you don't use (battlechest is enough)

Anyways, could you get your first IP ? If you could, there might be a little chance. But if not and Blizz says this case is closed or they even cancel your ticket, your chance is under zero imo.

baudejas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Rhonso View Post
    Tip for the next time, always have some "backup" acc in GB (high rank) which you don't use (battlechest is enough)

Anyways, could you get your first IP ? If you could, there might be a little chance. But if not and Blizz says this case is closed or they even cancel your ticket, your chance is under zero imo.
    yes I know that previous ip, I can always open live chat

Rhonso's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes I know that previous ip, I can always open live chat
    I don't mean "know" the previous IP but have it. If you tell them you had a break, that'd be okay. Unless you got the same MAC adress that'd screw this up imo.

baudejas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Rhonso View Post
    I don't mean "know" the previous IP but have it. If you tell them you had a break, that'd be okay. Unless you got the same MAC adress that'd screw this up imo.
    well in that time when my living place changed I was using old PC now I have new place and new PC but I can also get to the place where I lived and log in from that same old PC any thoughts? I'll give you bonus if you can help me

didn't helped ;/ contacted gm told them that I took a break from wow but they told that decision is final and will not be reversed..
    Last edited by baudejas; 05-05-2014 at 01:48 PM.