0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Noob question here regarding selling gold

How do you not get caught selling it? I mean, I tried doing so once and had my account locked down like, quick fast. Lost a lot of neat stuff. I know people here do it quite frequently and I'm wondering how is it that you get away with it? Thanks for any input that gets put in on this subject.

Noob question here regarding selling gold
    Augury13's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    424/74
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally i prefer to use the guild bank. Very safe because unless they were to scan your exact guild then they would not be able to find anything suspicious. Now for face-to-face then i like to have the person buying the gold throw in some item, such as a grey, common, uncommon, etc. item to trick out the server. This helps a lot because when you trade a certain amount of straight gold, then your account is immediately flagged. ^ is a way to prevent that flagging found by me. Lastly, for mailbox selling. Never send the full amount at a time. Always send it in parts like 15000g and 20000g instead of 35000g. Also if you send the first batch of gold and then send some gold(even 1) to your alt, then this also tricks out the server so it won't immediately flag your account,(shared to me). DONT DO AUCTION HOUSE TRADE Hope you enjoyed the feedback.