0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need help finding dmg/stam/stat buffs for 80-85's

Hello fellow ownedcore members, I am currently looking for useful buffs(useful meanng something that gives like a % to dmg instead of flat out 100-300 spellpower/AP) that persist through zoning in/out like into a bg,etc. They must last over 2 minutes aswell. Can be ''mind controllable'' but not spellstealable.

I know the one cast by maximilian is bugged Blessing of Kings - Spell - World of Warcraft , the one cast by Freed Crusaders disappears upon entering a bg Blessing of Kings - Spell - World of Warcraft . The motw in mt hyjal no longer gives stam and doesn't stack anymore....

this is literally Runic Intellect - Spell - World of Warcraft the only useful one I could find but its only 200 intellect and 2 minutes...
    Last edited by Bmtppk; 11-20-2013 at 02:17 AM.

Need help finding dmg/stam/stat buffs for 80-85's
    Bmtppk's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anyone? At least something useful for casters/

the only semi useful buffs I have been able to find are Blessing of Might - Spell - World of Warcraft but that's only 1% mana gain and Power of Kran'aish - Spell - World of Warcraft but that's like a 5% mana decrease...was looking into stat increase/dps increase buffs cant seem to find anything

Bmtppk's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still not giving up!

Blessing of Kings - Spell - World of Warcraft that still gives stamina cast by Gidwin Goldbraids in eastern plaguelands gets removed unfortunately.

I did manage to find a Earth Shield - Spell - World of Warcraft that is actually scaled with spellpower(other mob earth shields such as these Earth Shield - Spell - World of Warcraft do not meaning even at evel 85 they heal 40-100 dmg) and heals 3k-6k at lvl 85 cast by Dragonmaw Shaman - NPC - World of Warcraft but its Horde only and it was during a cata quest in Twilight Highlands and you must not complete it.

I will update this thread once I find something useful and maybe make a guide of all outside mob/quest world high level buffs that persist through zoning in
    Last edited by Bmtppk; 12-01-2013 at 05:36 AM.