Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's the best way to move gold from one server to another?

Hello,

I have someone interested in buying a bunch of gold from me but, he is on another server. I have researched the risks of moving gold between servers. I want to find out if anyone has first hand knowledge of the best methods of moving 500k-2M gold between two servers.

I have a level 85 character that's the guild leader of a guild that i could move with the gold. The guild has been around for a long period of time but it only has two members and is level 4. I also have another battle.net account with a level 1 character on it if the risks are too high and for my primary account.

What method did you use to move gold?

What chances if i try your method do i have of successfully moving the gold?

Thank you for your help,

Murdoch

What's the best way to move gold from one server to another?
    Fisher's Avatar Banned Hook you up! CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    16 (94%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, 500k you can move with a character, 1m + has to be guild bank, so use that and a mule account, you should be fine. Notice how I said should, as nobody can guarantee anything in business like this. Whichever method you use, make sure it's traded with a mule =)

Murdoch's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
    Well, 500k you can move with a character, 1m + has to be guild bank, so use that and a mule account, you should be fine. Notice how I said should, as nobody can guarantee anything in business like this. Whichever method you use, make sure it's traded with a mule =)
    I should move the gold with a mule account or my primary account and trade on the server by passing guild leadership via a mule? Can you please clarify?

Also, I think the max you can move with a character is 50k.

Murdoch
    Last edited by Murdoch; 10-24-2013 at 01:26 PM.

Fisher's Avatar Banned Hook you up! CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    16 (94%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's my bad right there, I think max gold you can take with you 100k on a single char and 1m limit on a gbank? I'm bad with numbers.

Anyways, give the guild leadership to a mule and do the transfer there. That way, if anything goes wrong (say, you trade to China), your mule will get banned but your main should stay intact.

If you wanna transfer the gold with chars, do the exact same thing. Be careful tho, there are limits on transfers (char needs to be certain level, 10+ I think and guild needs to be certain level).

All this may as well fire back on your main, and you end up losing that as well. When I did it, I made a new char on main, gave him guild, xfered over, let the customer withdraw from the guild, disbanded all that and deleted the char. It's all the same really ^^ people use mules just so that they can do everything in their power to stay safe ^^

esp3rae's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To clarify the numbers of Fisher:

If you want transfer your gold on another server, you need a char lvl 10 with a guild lvl 2 min, max gold with your char lvl 90 is 50k, and max gold with your guild bank is 999.999.999

Murdoch's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the info Fisher and Esp3rae.

Has anyone ever successfully done this type of move? What are my mules chances of being banned?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Murdoch View Post
    Thanks for the info Fisher and Esp3rae.

Has anyone ever successfully done this type of move? What are my mules chances of being banned?
    Almost 0% chance to be ban, i think you transfer you gbank, then you wait 2 days, you invit some random ppl during this 2 days then you invit your buyer and give him the lead, you log off two day and you leave the guild.

Easy

Piet01's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    24 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I heard you can get TCG mounts over to other servers using Scroll of Resurrection.

Not sure how it works specifically though.

doctorbunnyears's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think SOR gives a free level 80. So you SoR a dead account onto the server where you plan to sell the mount and then claim the code onto that character.

I've never tried it though. Esp3rae seems to have a good way of transferring gold, though it is a bit expensive paying for the transfer of a Gbank. I think I'd just look for buyers on my server.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's expensive but if you buy TCG mount, you need find a buyer, it may take time, and the SoR account cost 14 euros.

Forinris's Avatar Active Member Professional Seller CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    21 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In this case, I would advice a guild transfer, Depending on which level you will transfer along with the guild, The gold you can xfer with guild is cap, You could take a few sky golems or other expensive items that you know should sell along with you, If you need to xfer over 1mil to same server, But that'll take time , The server must have same price or higher prices and be alive so the stuff will actually sell, Not sure if that's the case here.

I've done some research about this as I have xfered multiple goldcaps before, Easiest I came up with is a guild transfer, My intentions where different though, I sold spectrals on other servers and transfered the gold back to mine, It was over 1mil so had to buy mats to transfer back, This is kinda the opposite way and I dont think you have the time to sell the mats. So a guild transfer is suggested, Unless you can buy TCG and get a buyer sorted out on the other server, In which case you can transfer a character( 10euros less plus can order a refund if haven't already in the past half year) It's a one way transfer, so you have to decide if 30euros transfer is worth the ratio this guy is offering.