Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What info do I need to sell my Orig acc?

I have been playing Wow since 2005 and have decided to stop playing. With that I am hoping to get some of my $$ back by selling my account but I am unsure how to go about doing that. I currently have my WoW (all CE's but original), another Wow (only up to Cata), D3 CE and SC2 w/xpac CE all on one B-Net account. I want to keep WoW Cata, D3 and SC2 so I know that I have to make another B-Net to xfer WoW to. But after I do that what info do I need to have to make it as smooth and safe of a sale as I can possibly for the buyer? I do also have an authenticator on the account but I think that will be removed when I swap B-Nets.

I am the original owner so I know all the security question answers but I am not sure if I have all the Keys still. Is that going to be an issue?

Also what is the best way to go about selling it? Paypal seems a bit sketchy from what I have been reading and I've never used Skype before. Any advice, help, hints or tricks from people that have done this before would be great.

What info do I need to sell my Orig acc?
    Eryx's Avatar Former Staff ✲ B26354 ✲ CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    574/277
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    General rule is that Blizzard don't move accounts between different battle.net accounts. They do (rarely) make exceptions but you need a VERY good reason for them to do it. There was a guide somewhere here last week so if you try to search a bit you will find it.

Good luck on selling your account!

Unforgvn's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the info but I did look into that prior to this and my reason is that my son has been playing his WoW cata, D3 and SC2 on my B-Net and now that he is 18 per the ToS we can't share an account anymore. So for once the ToS works in my favor.

Eryx's Avatar Former Staff ✲ B26354 ✲ CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    574/277
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Then I'd try to call blizzard CS and explain in a polite way what the situation is and you'll propably be fine. Follow the hints from the thread about timing, being polite and nice/calm etc and let us know how it goes for you

Good luck!

Unforgvn's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It will probably be another month or so before I do that but I will let you guys know how it works out.