[LF] a good raiding and pvp Horde server to accommodate my raiding - pvp guild. menu

User Tag List

[Thefuzz]'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Delete this please for it has been moved.

As the thread topic states, I am in the process of looking for a good server to transfer my guild/(raid & pvp) team that contains mostly all my irl friends and some great randoms. We are currently Horde on Sargeras which is an Alliance dominated server as most people know also we are not looking to faction change just transfer servers. The criteria that I am looking for in a good Horde server/battlegroup are the following:

(0) Must be a US server
    (1) Active player base (raiders and pvpers)
    (2) Well rounded economy
    (3) Win - Lose ratio in bgs (wins have to be higher than losses) [I understand this is solely dependent on what battlegroup the server falls into, not the server]
    (4) Semi - Mature player base
    (5) Alliance - Horde ratio (server): Horde and Alliance have to be equal or Horde has to be slight bigger than Alliance (vice versa), We are not looking for an Alliance or Horde dominated server. We enjoy the competition.
    (6) [Optional] I personally want the server to have had a consistent player base throughout the last 8 years so, we potentially do not get stuck on a server that dies within this or the next year.

Thanks for the all the (potential) help that will come from you answering this post.
    Last edited by [Thefuzz]; 10-07-2012 at 02:12 PM.

[LF] a good raiding and pvp Horde server to accommodate my raiding - pvp guild.