0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is why we are all being banned

Yes i did hack back then and yes i got a 72 hour ban..i was very mad at Blizzard seeing that i just got into a new guild and missed AQ 40 twice this weekend.... , but after reading all of these posts about why you got banned or blizzard sucks... i realized that we are all so concerned about our accounts being banned because we love the game Blizzard created.

How would you feel if you ran the most popular MMORPG in the world and you have thousands of people corrupting the game you put an extreme amount of time into creating and keeping up......

Hell i bet in Blizzards e-mails there are thousands of posts about people asking why they are being banned and...yes....all they are doing is clicking one button to send the same email to everyone saying the same thing.

Why do people hack....A.Because they are lazy (85%) or those real hackers who know how to not banned and use hacks for more extreme things (15%)

The reason Blizzard did this "mass ban" is that because everyone who cares about the game and their account will uninstall all hacks and never do it again, but those who dont will continue and get perm banned...

I am one of those who cares, so what i did is after i got the ban is

--Uninstall EVERY hack, bot, ect....
    --I made a new account with different info on a different comp and when the suspenion is lifted tranfer my main over to that account.
    --And i am going to start playing wow on my other comp that barely has anything on it accept wow...

I know it seems kind of extreme but after hearing all these stories i know i should not believe them but i do so...im making myself do all this stuff.

In conclusion....why hate Blizzard......because they are protecting the most popular MMORPG in the world from hacking.....hell now after all this.. i respect Blizzard more then i ever did. So, stop asking why you were banned. You know why. And stop hating Blizzard, there is no reason to..

Flame me all you want, tell me im wrong, do what every you want; im just stating my opinon. Just please, stop posting about why you were banned or about how much you hate Blizzard.

-Kru
    Vote Here And after that Click Me
    Please Vote Everyday

This is why we are all being banned
    Asan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: This is why we are all being banned

Dont forget that some people got bann to NEVER used any prog, hack or anything like that.
    Its where blizzard are totally wrong and the broke the fun of lot of good player.

Krazzee's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if you hack and get banned, dont complain, but if you are a person who got banned, and you dont hack and was just running a pog like vent or something, then thats just unfair.

Relz's Avatar Feed the trolls
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why hate blizzard? why like blizzard? they use spyware. no different then a bunch of people lookin at your **** you have running. and as for your "85% of hackers are lazy" is that a guess or did you servey every hacker on the face of the earth? i "hack" because a:shows blizzard how no matter how hard they try "hackers" will always be better, b:i can c: its fun seeing what we can make the game do when blizzard doesnt want it to do that. they just get payed to protect the game, hackers WANT to do cheat so they will. im not stating your wrong, or flaming, but i read that post as an opinion so im posting mine. but, what i think, is that your giving blizzard to mcuh credit. they arent going to ban all of us cheaters, because we give them to much money. think about it, we cheat, get suspendid, cheat again, get banned. go buy a new game CD (Blizzard picks up 50dollars.) make an account (+however much to blizz so they can confirm the card works) and then we play n pay for a long while(15bucks a month for aprox. 12-24months=180-360bucks for blizz times like what? 25% of 1million players?=ALOT OF MONEY imo.) rinse n repeat. i dont think blizzard hates us, and i dont think they are trying to help the WoW legit community, but just get more cash.
    "Step right up and shake hands with the devil"

Nezdragon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Meh, I'm more angry at myself for being a n00b and using a bot... when they really didn't get me anywhere. The only new places I have been since getting an MC thingy is the top of Blackrock Mountain, on top of the area with the drake and dwarves that you fly over between Elwynn and BS, and Old Ironforge (didn't even need MC for that).

So yes, I deleted a few... things from my computer, because I really wanna see the Burning Crusade, get my dragon, and not have to shell out 65 dollars on the spot to have to start over again from a 60 mage, 60 warrior (both raiding), a 38 rogue, and over a year of work... And for what? A sneak peek at a few random areas that I haven't been to? There's not much I haven't seen that can be gotten to without using outside programs. Most of my exploration has been old wallwalking, walljumping, etc.

My parting words to you: I'm completely hooked on WoW... and proud of it
    *Insert Awe-Inspiring Signature Here*

Jimbo's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    5/24
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree, Blizzard has the right to ban people who used hacks and stuff like that... But almost everyone I've talked to in game has thought of cheating, or have already cheated.

I think it shows this game isn't enough Both cheaters and Blizzard needs to learn something from all this :P

WoWLegend's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the reason ppl hack i think is because Blizz nerfs EVERYTHING!!!

Omni's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you are playing wow you obviously like blizzard's product... If you hate "spyware" such as warden that comes with wow DONT click "I Accept" on the EULA when you signup and do NOT play WoW. End of story.

Thedope's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Once you get bored cheating keeps things interesting

amrican93

Yeah, i got boored. That's the major reason i joined this site, hacks own.

Tho you get banned

Alexial's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree. Sometimes when it's just raiding and farming left, it gets boring. Hacking and going crazy places keeps it interesting. On the other hand, I do feel sorry for the people who are getting banned for things they didn't do, and am sorry that it's probably because of the hackers that I respect so much. (Not directly. It's because of the stupid Warden program and Blizz's lack of responsible customer service.)

x_jonnyb.good_x's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok dude, i totally agree with you. Imagine that Blizzard is your parents. They want to protect you, so they watch over you close. Even hire other people(Gms) to "babysit" you. They want to protect agains drugs and alcohol(hacks and bots). And to make sure you dont lie(scamming). So, all their doing is being protective for THEIR game. As everyone has said before, they can do anything because you agreed to their EULA. Its not your game, they created it, they maintain it, they can end it for you if you do anything wrong. So, back to the point, they are doing everything right. So all you Blizzard haters who think its unfair, quit. Its not hard. You just go to www.worldofwarcraft.com and click manage account....ect. I agree for the last time....But i love mmowned!!!, even though i dont hack.
    ^^^^^^Look its Rosie Odonsomething's son!!!!*whispering*"Love. Fragrance. Passion. From the makers of Calvin Klein." teehee, funny colors Lol, this color is Lemon Chiffon

Ednasil's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I make hacks to test myself, I use hacks to go beyond the boundaries. I will rarely use them to my own advantage over others unless they're doing the same. I did get perma banned but I started a new account(stupid blizz only lets you use same authentication key once had to buy another copy argh). I haven't deleted any of my hacks yet. I will release more CE Made hacks but I will probably not be using them myself unless I'm on someones private server.
    "What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"

Tayo's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry to say it, but this thread should probably be locked up.
    Its just gettinbg people mad and starting fights
    [YT]https://youtube.com/watch?v=EJwRl0Fa990[/YT]

bassman's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Kru2
    Yes i did hack back then and yes i got a 72 hour ban
    -Kru
    This is the god D4/\/\N thing thats pissing me off. Everyone got a warning (a 72 hour ban) and for me no it was boom perma ban for you haha. And I wasnt even using my hacks at the time i was scamming thats the amazingly gay part. I got over it but every time i come back here i get pissed off but i come back here to see what you guys are up to.

(Kru we got the same avi )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast