0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blizzard Employee Please Read

Ok, this is a chance for me to get some things off my chest as well.

I have never botted, except for ONE time, i tried out the 5 min demo of glider, and that was 2 months ago. its been even longer since ive used cheat engine, and ive never used a mountain climbing trainer. i have also never got a warning, or even anything of the like. i have also sent emails to the account admin, and he still has not replied. ALSO, i never even got an email saying WHY i was suspended, although im guessing its for 72 hours.
    AND THIS IS WHY I WANTED A BLIZZ EMPLOYEE TO READ THIS
    If i get banned from WoW, for no apparent reason, I WILL TAKE LEGAL ACTION!
    and there you go. i am completely pissed at them. they are ****ing douchbags, and im sorry for the language, but everyone here that has been banned or suspended is prob feeling the way i am now
    I'm partially retired from model editing. I'll still answer questions if I know the answers to them when you send them to me in a PM, but otherwise, I'm done.

Blizzard Employee Please Read
    idusy-org's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Blizzard Employee Please Read

Originally Posted by Avianar47
    Ok, this is a chance for me to get some things off my chest as well.

I have never botted, except for ONE time, i tried out the 5 min demo of glider, and that was 2 months ago. its been even longer since ive used cheat engine, and ive never used a mountain climbing trainer. i have also never got a warning, or even anything of the like. i have also sent emails to the account admin, and he still has not replied. ALSO, i never even got an email saying WHY i was suspended, although im guessing its for 72 hours.
    AND THIS IS WHY I WANTED A BLIZZ EMPLOYEE TO READ THIS
    If i get banned from WoW, for no apparent reason, I WILL TAKE LEGAL ACTION!
    and there you go. i am completely pissed at them. they are ****ing douchbags, and im sorry for the language, but everyone here that has been banned or suspended is prob feeling the way i am now

Sorry, doubt htey will read this, and as said many times, they dont need a reason to ban you, you CANNOT take legal action man, theve done nothing illegal, unless they are searching files not opened and whatnot... but i really dunno, im sick of people saying "I got banned for usign painr!" because that is not true, you will not get banned for it. I dont know what to think ight now, but trust me it not aim or paint or anything like that.
    Unproud member of Snitchstianity

WoWLegend's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dude, do you know what warden does? IT SEARCHES ALL FILES ON YOUR COMP!!!! AND TRACKS YOU INTERNET SURFING!!! i think spyware is illegal.

idusy-org's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, it doesnt do this. If so , blizzard is in BIG trouble. i doubt they would risk this just to get a bunch of there paying customers banned.... but like i said, i really dont know, no one can be sure, but its certainly a problem many here are dealing with...
    Unproud member of Snitchstianity

WoWLegend's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I conducted an experiment with my brother which proves that blizzard's warden does indeed search your files. ts on this thread:

http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-ge...ng-banned.html

fptackle's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can actually take legal action. There is just very little you would be able to acomplish by doing so.

But, if you were to take legal action, you would be able to supeona(sorry, I know I probably butched the spelling of that word) the "evidence" they gather in order to ban your account. However, do to their EULA you stand on really shaky ground as far as getting any money out of it. You would though get some decent information.

Another good point to make is that EULA's that software companies usally have you click to agree to haven't really been tested very much in court(Usually cause it's not worth the money/effort for someone to challenge them) so who knows how you'd turn out there.

Sadly, I also recieved a 72 hour ban and I have no idea at all why. The email they sent me states:

Offense: Exploitation and Client/Server Manipulation Policy Violation

Details: Found to be using unapproved third party software that gave the player an unfair advantage over other World of Warcraft players.

While, I have used 3rd party software in the past. It has been at the very least a month since I had used it. Further, the day I recieved the ban in my Email I hadn't been logged in to wow for 2 days. In the two weeks prior to the suspension I'd logged into WOW to run auctioneer in the auction house. I think I've done perhaps 5 battlegrounds as well in the past two weeks.

Also, they hit my roomates account and he has NEVER used any 3rd party software.

I was however, just beginning to browse these forums when I got the ban lol. But WOW wasn't running and as I said I hadn't been on it in 2 days.