Exactly how many accounts would you have to bot at once to make some serious change? menu

User Tag List

Tawz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exactly how many accounts would you have to bot at once to make some serious change?

And you'd probably have to have at least 25 85's to do heroic raids to be able to make a decent amount off each one. But how much are we talking here? Selling the account is probably better, as it's quick and avoids suspicion. But I figure if you have 40 accounts you can probably get maybe $200x40= $8000 a month.

I only have a computer and a laptop (both super powerful) and am wondering how many accounts I could multi box at once. I'm thinking of getting one of those verizon air cards for laptop and using a vpn for my main computer. I could monitor the progress through a tablet from remote desktop.

Exactly how many accounts would you have to bot at once to make some serious change?
    Awalx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You could run about 10 on each reasonably.

jaczar's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    144/84
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i would reccomend against the verizon air card. anything with limited bandwidth like those have you could easily go over and while botting on it you may not have the best connection. 4g is good dont get me wrong but streaming mulitple things over it isnt good at all.

if you are talking about getting their at home internet that isnt 4g then go with it.

also i do recommend that you get yourself across more than 3-4 servers and specialize in a few things. dont just mine and herb. i make most of my profit off of mining>send to my jc>make rings/neckpeices>send to enchanter and de those. sell the heavenly shards and vendor the vendorite(blue gems). as for herbalism depends on what you have that is lowest on stock. right now heres what i do 2 bots doing herbalism in 2 diff areas>send herbs that dont sell to my inscriptonist>make into fortune cards>vendor them. for things that do sell well either sell them or use them to xmute and sell the xmutes using your other gems. i NEVER sell my ore over the ah. NEVER ever. Herbs tho they sometimes sell decently.

using 10 accounts i would have 3 mining 3 herbing 1 ALWAYS prospecting/cutting 1 milling/inscripting 1 for alchemy and 1 for the auctionhouse/gbank.
    seems illogical to not have alts on those accounts each with their own guildbank for the overflow of mats.

i have had bots on for over 1 week straight (when i had only 3 accounts)and never had a ban/warning or anything. it really just varies based on your server. try to keep them down to 12 hrs a day

now that im running 6 as we speak i rotate them in shifts.

Shameless's Avatar Elite User JD's Master CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    4/3
    Trade Feedback
    36 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you reduce the wow process to the lowest possible resolution window the game and reduce the size to the smallest possible, the game becomes capped at 30 fps and uses around 150mb of ram, give or take.. I've run 16 Bots on 16GB 1800MHz of ram and an i5 OC to 4GHz with 2x GTX480's Superclocked with 1.5GB GDDR5.. So really depending on how you set up your machine, you can run a stupid amount of bots.

Sklug's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    209/221
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ya on my Desktop minimizing everything I often run 6 accounts...

Just be careful with how you bot though man... 12 hrs max... don't get greedy or you'll get banned. Also, don't BOT this Tuesday. Blizz always has new hidden WARDEN updates and anti-bot detection stuff come out on big patch days... Wait for the bot providers to update as needed first.

moonk1n's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    169/24
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sklug View Post
    Ya on my Desktop minimizing everything I often run 6 accounts...

Just be careful with how you bot though man... 12 hrs max... don't get greedy or you'll get banned. Also, don't BOT this Tuesday. Blizz always has new hidden WARDEN updates and anti-bot detection stuff come out on big patch days... Wait for the bot providers to update as needed first.
    Thank you for that! +rep x2