0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LUA Unlock / GCD Hack

I recently encountered someone that I believe is using this.

The situation was that this person would instantly(INSTANTLY!) blind me after I trinketed, many times in a row, even though I timed his GCD's(I waited for him to use GCD that is shared with blind to trinket), but to no help. It's obvious this person is using something like I mentioned above. This person would also always get the sap on me in a double-sap rogue duel even though I had sap bound to my scroll and to 2 & 3. I was sapping the milisecond the duel started. He would still get me first. My icon wouldnt even get pressed half-way in. Impossible.

Can anyone tell me about this kind of hack? Is it on this site? Where can one get it? I'm not intrested in using it and getting banned, I just want to know where people get this stuff.

A friend told me that there are hacks that can automize things, like a castsequence macro or something like that. Like if your enemy was to trinket, the hack would just auto-blind your enemy, if you had set it to do that. Does this exist? Educate me.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by bjol; 02-16-2012 at 05:23 PM.

LUA Unlock / GCD Hack
    Darkstylo's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what's your MS.. he could have an autofocus macro for his blind

bjol's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Darkstylo View Post
    what's your MS.. he could have an autofocus macro for his blind
    Autofocus? What do you mean? Spamming /focus bjol /cast blind? How is this relevant? He was blinding me when he was supposed to have GCD.

Am I misunderstanding something? Explain what you mean with autofocus.

bjol's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My ms is 40-60.

vitalic's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/3
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GCD hacks are impossible because it's handled server side

Castseven's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No disrespect, but I've heard that MANY times - someone swearing that someone cast x ability before they should have been able to, and they could prove it because they eyeballed a timer. Your word that you "timed it" isn't enough. Not once ever have I seen evidence to back up such a claim outside of someone's insistence and anger.

If you have a non-photo shopped combat log showing that his GCD appears to have been violated then we can consider latency and see if there's anything out of the ordinary. Until then, move along.

bjol's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Castseven View Post
    No disrespect, but I've heard that MANY times - someone swearing that someone cast x ability before they should have been able to, and they could prove it because they eyeballed a timer. Your word that you "timed it" isn't enough. Not once ever have I seen evidence to back up such a claim outside of someone's insistence and anger.

If you have a non-photo shopped combat log showing that his GCD appears to have been violated then we can consider latency and see if there's anything out of the ordinary. Until then, move along.
    Maybe GCD hack is the wrong term. There must be some hack out there that can do X if Y happens? If trinket, auto blind. There is no other explanation for this kind of speed. The guy did it 6 times in a row then never did it again. I did not confront the person about his fast blinds, that is not why he stopped.

Igzz's Avatar ✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    59/76
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bjol View Post
    Maybe GCD hack is the wrong term. There must be some hack out there that can do X if Y happens? If trinket, auto blind. There is no other explanation for this kind of speed. The guy did it 6 times in a row then never did it again. I did not confront the person about his fast blinds, that is not why he stopped.
    I do this on a regular basis, anyone who has fast reactions and knows when you'll trinket can easily do this.

Relican's Avatar Elite User Creepy in a good way CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    49/57
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not to mention I've never particularly seen a PLUA rotation that would detect that your enemy trinketed and have you blind them. PLUA can be fast, but I doubt that PLUA was involved in this, it sounds more like he had an add-on that alerted him instantly when you trinketed, and he had fast reactions and blinded you.

bjol's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No sorry. The person did this like 6 times in a row, and it was 100% instant, the absolute moment I used trinket on a stun, I got blinded. Instantly. We've had about 50 duels since then and I havent seen it since, now hes just average speed. I have not confronted him about those impossibly fast blinds he had. There is no reason for him to stop doing them.

bjol's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Igzz View Post
    I do this on a regular basis, anyone who has fast reactions and knows when you'll trinket can easily do this.
    Knowing when people trinket is obvious in a duel. After the 2 first blinds he had on me, I bound trinket & shadowstep + blind in one macro on my SCROLL, he still blinded me first. Not possible.

vitalic's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/3
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why are you including shadowstep in your macro? That may be what was allowing him to get the blinds off, when you shadowstep there is a small 200-300ms delay before you can cast your next ability due to the porting animation. That's why you can some times shadowstep the other Rogue's shadowstep when you see the start of the animation. My macro is simply /cast trinket /cast Gouge and the gouge is literally instant, even if I got blinded the person would still get gouged (unless it dodges).

Another thing is instantly blinding after trinket is a pretty bad idea, sap is still on dr so you won't be able to get a full reset if you blind instantly, any decent Rogue would anticipate the trinket and move out of melee range while on GCD so if the opponent trinkets they can kidney the trinket.

bjol's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vitalic View Post
    Why are you including shadowstep in your macro? That may be what was allowing him to get the blinds off, when you shadowstep there is a small 200-300ms delay before you can cast your next ability due to the porting animation. That's why you can some times shadowstep the other Rogue's shadowstep when you see the start of the animation. My macro is simply /cast trinket /cast Gouge and the gouge is literally instant, even if I got blinded the person would still get gouged (unless it dodges).

Another thing is instantly blinding after trinket is a pretty bad idea, sap is still on dr so you won't be able to get a full reset if you blind instantly, any decent Rogue would anticipate the trinket and move out of melee range while on GCD so if the opponent trinkets they can kidney the trinket.
    I just recently put shadowstep in the macro. Before I didnt have it there.
    We are both level 70 atm, and blinding after a stun is not always bad, even at 85.