Transfering 400k+ between servers and/or paying someone gold to pay transfer menu

User Tag List

kiklol's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Transfering 400k+ between servers and/or paying someone gold to pay transfer

Hey,

I'm going to transfer server+ faction change 2 characters, but there are 2 things that concern me:

I got about 510k gold on that server and i want to take like 500k with me, since you can only transfer a maximum of 50k per character I was wondering how i transfer the other 400k.

a) buying tons of expensive items and hope to resell them at nearly the same price (or try to make profit)
    --- i think that will take me ages to buy them relatively cheap+ sell them again and i think ill loose a lot of gold

b) crafting the alchemy mount
    ---- kinda too common to use to change server, on our ah they sell for under material prices I doubt i can sell them fast

c) find a trustworthy gold seller that exchanges gold between servers[according to current gold prices] if he gets like 5-8% profit (should be enough for that high amount)
    ----what do you think off this? is it hard to get close to what you got on the other server, are there even guys that got that much gold to exchange?

The second question is: Transferring + Faction changing with 2 character is 90 euros, and I don't have a lot of money right now.
    Do you think I can find someone that pays my transfer in exchange for gold? (if yes how do i find someone and how do we do that (i mean he needs access to my wow account to enter his information or he needs to give me his information, so idk, maybe if he gives the money onto a new paypal account and i give him the gold or something?))

I hope you got some ideas/advice for me. Thanks in Advance =)

P.S. I'm not a leecher I just don't want to post this on my main account because there are people who know me. :P

Transfering 400k+ between servers and/or paying someone gold to pay transfer
    phantom325's Avatar Turtle Nation
    Thanks G/R
    81/162
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kiklol View Post
    Hey,

I'm going to transfer server+ faction change 2 characters, but there are 2 things that concern me:

I got about 510k gold on that server and i want to take like 500k with me, since you can only transfer a maximum of 50k per character I was wondering how i transfer the other 400k.

a) buying tons of expensive items and hope to resell them at nearly the same price (or try to make profit)
    --- i think that will take me ages to buy them relatively cheap+ sell them again and i think ill loose a lot of gold

b) crafting the alchemy mount
    ---- kinda too common to use to change server, on our ah they sell for under material prices I doubt i can sell them fast

c) find a trustworthy gold seller that exchanges gold between servers[according to current gold prices] if he gets like 5-8% profit (should be enough for that high amount)
    ----what do you think off this? is it hard to get close to what you got on the other server, are there even guys that got that much gold to exchange?

The second question is: Transferring + Faction changing with 2 character is 90 euros, and I don't have a lot of money right now.
    Do you think I can find someone that pays my transfer in exchange for gold? (if yes how do i find someone and how do we do that (i mean he needs access to my wow account to enter his information or he needs to give me his information, so idk, maybe if he gives the money onto a new paypal account and i give him the gold or something?))

I hope you got some ideas/advice for me. Thanks in Advance =)

P.S. I'm not a leecher I just don't want to post this on my main account because there are people who know me. :P

Your best way would probably be A imho. Don't trust anyone with your gold, unless you are 100% positive they won't scam you.

Incubusssa's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What server is the gold on? And where are you headed for?

kiklol's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sent you a PM

Anonie's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best would probably be the alchemy mount. A few months ago i bought a few for 33k each and resold them for about 42-45k each on my new server. I wouldn't undercut people who sell at 35k, I'd just wait for them to sell all theirs and then resell for the normal 40-45k. I went from high pop to med pop server if you were wondering. If you don't mind waiting around for the mounts to sell (like 1 mount ever 1-2 weeks), then do this, especially if the prices for them are higher on your new server. If you mind waiting, then buy a bunch of epics such as the darkmoon decks, scrolls of weapon enchants, Pristine Hide and truegold. Prices of truegold are pretty stable on the long term, but fluctuate depending on what time of day it is.

Mike2009's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello also looking to transfer 400-500k gold from eu-talnivarr -h to kazzak - h any1 wanna help me out :P