A way to view only content relevant to current version of the WOW Client - possible? menu

User Tag List

Syrasha's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A way to view only content relevant to current version of the WOW Client - possible?

Hi, I'm having difficulty sifting relevant data from the wow model editing forums.

I'm interesting in getting the lowdown about how to do model swaps and texture editing in the current version of Cata, but the forums seem glutted with threads that contain old info, and people keep bumping them with requests and questions and whatnot, because they don't seem to have gotten the memo that everything is different now.

It's hard to pick out the people who understand that there's a new paradigm now, and the people who don't, and still only know the old ways (like me).

Is there a way to filter out threads by ...... anything that would be helpful? I even looked for simply a way to filter by thread start date, but I have not seen an option for that.

I want to locate the gold in the piles of shale here, but it's frustrating to do, and I don't have unlimited time to just look at the entirety of every thread on the forum (Not in a whiney voice, it's just fact).

Is there something I can do?
    Modding for the joy of it!

A way to view only content relevant to current version of the WOW Client - possible?