Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What are some things YOU would like to see in WoW?

Personally, I would like to see a few things:

1) Better engine optimization. Some places, like Marrowgar's room, get down to like 20 fps, which sucks because I'm used to 60+ with every setting maxed.

2) Better use of the engine. Do you know how much better the game could look with OPTIONAL things such as, oh I dunno, bump mapping? It would make the game feel less "flat." Yes, I know it wouldn't come in Cataclysm because they're already working on many other things. But perhaps in the 4th expansion, a REAL graphics update? I'm not saying change the style of the game, just.. ya know.. spice it up a bit -optionally of course!-

3) More unique item models. Yea, sure, there's "that" 2h sword or whatever from ICC, but maybe if there were an upgrading system. Now, hear me out. You get, lets say, Bryntroll, but it's not really that "cool" because almost every other 2h dps has it, also. Now, what if there was some sort of alternate advancement where you had to actually
    leave the main cities and gather materials to upgrade the looks of it slightly? For example, giving it a different handle, adding on plating, stuff like that. That would be really cool and something fun to do while you aren't raiding, which brings me to my next point.

4) More to do besides raiding/dungeons/BG's. Currently, I want to play WoW more, but It's hard when I'm saved to every single raid by Friday night, on 2 characters. What if there were fun, dynamic events going on in the world? Make WoW less linear, have more options as to what
    you want to do and not just the usual raids or whatever. Here's an example; after so many items have been gathered by the horde, they build a massive war machine. It goes on assault with a major Alliance city, and the only way to stop it is to get a raid together and take it down. You'll get loot from it ofcourse, but also "woo I saved us!" More exciting than killing a boss 100 times before the next patch. Or, here's another one that could take advantage of the terrain phasing. A storm comes in from the coast and starts to flood Westfall. A world announcement comes up that it's in danger and needs your help! Well, you have to run down there and start throwing sandbags and building wooden dams to block the lower parts of Westfall or it would be flooded for, say, a week. But these events wouldn't happen when noone was on, have a bot that only does it when the servers are of high pop, OR even adjust the difficulty according to the current population. Ya know, something that actually makes your adrenaline pump :0

5) Less of the same thing every expansion, I beg you. And STOP dumbing it down so much, PLEASE! I know, certain things are tedious and what not, but it's getting to a point where you just practically hand people the damn keys to endgame material. I'm not QQ'ing and I understand that games evolve, and that "lolheroicmodes" but, really, Heroic modes are a joke. It's the exact same content with a higher difficulty level. Add in optional raids that have a harder difficulty, with better loot, instead of just recycling what you've already created.

6)One more thing I would like to add; BETTER CAPE DYNAMICS! They look like really crusty towels atm! Look at this video:
    YouTube - Vanguard Saga of Heroes gameplay with cleric
    Put it on 720p and skip to about 30 seconds in. They blow in the wind but don't overlap your weapon. Nice, eh? I think they should adopt this.

Also, by no means am I complaining. I love my WoW and have played it for ~4 1/2 years, and don't plan on quitting. I just hope that they make it more of what the original concept was

Tell me what you think, these are just a few things off of the top of my head. /end

What are some things YOU would like to see in WoW?