0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question: Using hacking to your advantage

This has been hitting me alot while I play WoW, now what I wanted to know is you see on ************ and various other gaming sites the "I just got hacked," threads. Majority of the time its a picture of what they got in their bank and bags after getting hacked. Legit or not Legit, lets say for the base of this discussion it was Legit.

Could you use this to your advantage to make gold? I mean just happly hand them over your account with everything knowing what your doing is getting you hacked and in-return you cry to blizzard about getting hacked and bam, 200million gold worth in your bank and bags because the idiots used you as a transporter.

Its a stupid question to ask I agree, but all I am wondering is does it work? What site's do you need to click to be able to make a maximum amount out of it? If your sensiable enough could you NOT crash the AH market selling everything off in small amounts.

Toss me your views on this and it might to be honest have a new way of making gold and shoving it to those dam hackers

Question: Using hacking to your advantage
    Oloty's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That might work. Still, doesn't sound very smart. Getting hacked just to make gold? They might steal your identity and other info.

mmodame's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes you may end up getting back more than you started with if they use you as a mule, I got some extra gems and mats maybe a little gold after I was hacked. Or you may just get your crap back the way it was after a few days. Up to you if you really want the hassle I guess.

mmodame's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh just make sure your guildies and friends know what you are up to so they don't clean them out too!

landon2051's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blizzard reinburses them anywho and they will take the things from your main account anywho,Sad but yes

Oloty's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Again, I wouldn't suggest this as the can steal your info.

nothinglol's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How would this make you gold? Because Blizzard will only reimburse what was taken...

Unless I'm missing something?

Oloty's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The point is, you wouldn't. Plus, people could ruin your life by stealing your info and messing up your credit score, ETC. The morale of the story is, Don't do it.

Healyurself's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I decided to get back to the post and reply to your post's to try make this a more of a better way.

Point 1: "That might work. Still, doesn't sound very smart. Getting hacked just to make gold? They might steal your identity and other info."

It might work yes, although I do agree it isn't smart but then again if you don't control majority of the playing ground then it won't work. Thier more to it than getting hacked. Also putting your real idientity behind the account getting hacked is step 1 on how to be an idiot.

Point 2: " Yes you may end up getting back more than you started with if they use you as a mule, I got some extra gems and mats maybe a little gold after I was hacked. Or you may just get your crap back the way it was after a few days. Up to you if you really want the hassle I guess. "

This is the point that normally comes up, theirs a 50/50 turn out. A. You can make a bucket load, B. You can make nothing.
    To the mule part, I saw a post on a gaming website (it censor's it out sadly.) I can't remember the topic of the post unless I would have linked it. But in say your AVERAGE gold sell price from these items the guy would have made at least 200million gold. (the bank was filled with Hilts, BoE ICC, Sarnoite etc.) All your expensive goods.

Point 3: "Oh just make sure your guildies and friends know what you are up to so they don't clean them out too!"
    Another great suggestion, that is a key point to this whole as I would like to call "Project."

Point 4: "Blizzard reinburses them anywho and they will take the things from your main account anywho,Sad but yes"
    The only way Blizzard reinburse is if your an idiot. If you get 200million gold's worth of goodies and put it all on the AH at once. Then Of course blizzard are gonna go "Oi! we will take that back and heres a ban for being a smart arse." Now the way to combat this is small amoutns, maybe 1 or 2 a day.

Lets take to a incident that happened in 3.1, A guildie of a guild that I believe was called Marvel Superheroes (not sure but it was somthing along that crap anyway.) Got an item from a GM by ACCIDENT now the item of course 1 shotted anything in range of the person and it had 99 charges I believe. Now the plan was to go into the new instance spam it abit for a bit of fun and get some epic's. Now the whole guild agreed not to let it go outside the guild. What caused the problem to them getting caught? They brought PuG's and used it on an extremely hard encounter on the realese date. They could have fixed this with better planning, sadly they didn't and got caught.

Point 5, 6 and 7 go for the same above.

Now to extend this post a little bit more I will go over it fully since I had alot of thinking time it kind of made me think more.

Preparation
    You will need a Battle net account with NON true information of where you live, no subscripitions based on it only use a game card or two.

You will need a decent level 80 Geared character now I am talking ilevel245 to ICC.

You will have to also have a secondary account so you can log on to that account to "monitor that person,"

You have to play yourself into the people, like your walking in as an idiot really just putting it under their noises to make them bite it and drag you away to use you has a mule.

Now you maybe wonder "why a high level and good geared?" Do you really think they are going to transport alot of goods quickly without notice through a low level, that cause alot more suspicion between people, so using a alt in well geared that no one talks to is the best option.

So again, put more of your views on this post and see if we can make it work.

supfreshh's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doubtful that it will work

Crazytones's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Again, not much of a smart idea, quite dangerous, and the hacker might just clear out your whole account...

---TreMolitE---'s Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What ever happened to farming or botting, it won't take 5 days like GMs will to give you your stuff back and it's on whenever YOU want.

Megadeadlord's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got hacked last christmas. You wanna know how long it took to get my stuff back? I lost 8k gold, fully epiced 80 with 100 mount achievement and more. I don't have it. I got the account unbanned, but it was shit nothing on it and they never gave it back. I eventually bought another account, did RAF, leveled them and then sold the first one. It was my brothers before mine anyways so not much of a loss really but still. You might get stuff, you might get nothing, or you might get ****ed and lose everything. Have fun.