0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW Bot Program Idea

I know this is one of my first post and if it makes me the laugh of the website, so be it. But I came up with a wow bot/hack program and would love to implement it, the thing is, I have very little knowledge in programming (only a class in high school) and I was hoping maybe this whole community could join in on making it, if not maybe a few people. I have mostly everything planned out for this project but I need some programmers to help in making this idea into reality. Please PM me for more info.

WoW Bot Program Idea
    johnyluck's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ooberbanana View Post
    I know this is one of my first post and if it makes me the laugh of the website, so be it. But I came up with a wow bot/hack program and would love to implement it, the thing is, I have very little knowledge in programming (only a class in high school) and I was hoping maybe this whole community could join in on making it, if not maybe a few people. I have mostly everything planned out for this project but I need some programmers to help in making this idea into reality. Please PM me for more info.
    this isn't where you should be posting this

ooberbanana's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry about that, could someone bump it to where it should be?

delgo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I loled at this ^^

You say you have ideas, though you need programmers since you are not experienced at that area, if you are not a experienced programmer how can you know that your ideas is possible to convert to reality?

This is probably how the conversation would look like:
    oober: Hey programmer, I want the program to be able to level 1-80 with one click and then another button to get 75000 honor instantly!
    Programmer: Ehm...

amunro's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by delgo View Post
    I loled at this ^^

You say you have ideas, though you need programmers since you are not experienced at that area, if you are not a experienced programmer how can you know that your ideas is possible to convert to reality?

This is probably how the conversation would look like:
    oober: Hey programmer, I want the program to be able to level 1-80 with one click and then another button to get 75000 honor instantly!
    Programmer: Ehm...
    All you seem to have done is insulted people today! Its people like you that stop posting happening, some of which may be usful to someone.

You do have a point though, coding works by certain rules, and not all of your ideas would probally work. Try send a PM to 'Apoc' with your ideas and ask him if it is possible, he may be able to direct you accordingly... you should also post in the programmers section with your questions, just look on the index. Goodluck!
    My 1.3 Cents (after tax)

Robske's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Poor Apoc
    "Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live." - Martin Golding
    "I cried a little earlier when I had to poop" - Sku

luciferc's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please read the Forum Rules #1

Dont ask for someone to hold your hand have a internal drive and figure it out yourself or make a good effort at least.

Apoc's Avatar Angry Penguin
    Thanks G/R
    0/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meh, nobody is going to hold your hand in an incredibly advanced niche of programming. If you can't figure it out yourself, let alone ATTEMPT to figure it out yourself, why should anybody bother helping?

You are free to piss and moan about why people don't help, why people are mean, etc, etc. Hell, you can hate me if that helps you sleep at night. However; no truthful, or respectful programmer will help anybody who can't help themselves. The truth is, we're lazy. We don't want to answer your questions 8 million times because you can't figure out how Google works.

Figure it out. If you can't, show proof that you actually attempted to figure it out, and we'll determine whether it's worth our time to help. (95% of the time, its not.)

@OP; please read the section rules, and make sure you post this crap in the proper section next time.

knoct's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly, I'd say anything that can be done, has been done already.

delgo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by amunro View Post
    All you seem to have done is insulted people today! Its people like you that stop posting happening, some of which may be usful to someone.

You do have a point though, coding works by certain rules, and not all of your ideas would probally work. Try send a PM to 'Apoc' with your ideas and ask him if it is possible, he may be able to direct you accordingly... you should also post in the programmers section with your questions, just look on the index. Goodluck!

Well you have a point, I have only been flaming around :S
    Sorry for that people, guess I am in a bad mood at this time, do not feel to bad about my flames :P

(P.S. I was not flaming the guy with the logitech G15, i even gave him rep, so im not only a flamer, also the posts I have flamed kind of deserved as you said yourself)