Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do I get my DNS to work with my account creation page?

Ok guys, I REALLY, REALLY need this help. I have been trying for the last 5 days to get the Account Creation page up and it just isn't working for me. I have AC-Web Ultimate Repack 8.0 with mysql, apache & Joomla included but i just cannot figure out how to get the account creation page up and running for the public. I can connect to it fine through the http://localhost but i cant get it to work with the server host name from dyndns or the one i made from no-ip.com. I have added the host name and localhost + internal and external ip's to my c:/windows/system32/drivers/etc/hosts file and all. I configured the php files in the folder the way that the guides have said too as well, but for some reason when people type in the account creation page url it says "********.servegame.org took too long to respond"... Does anybody have any clue as to what i might have done wrong? Is it a problem because WoW uses port 80 as one of its forwarded ports? Or should the site just run off of the ports forwarded for WoW regardless? I'm really stumped here as I am still a total nub when it comes to php. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

How do I get my DNS to work with my account creation page?