0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking to be recruited (US)
    Preferably Horde PvP server but not a must.
    You must buy my battlechest and supply me with gold for mounts and stuff

Message me on skype if interested -Lwend123

[RAF] Want a raf partner? Post here!
    joboy_67's Avatar Active Member Super Wiener CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking to recruit someone ALLIANCE DARKSPEAR - US (PVP)

You can PM me or contact via the following methods.
    Skype - jonni678
    email - [email protected] (spam email)

Information:

Looking to level several toons.
    I will supply more then enough gold right form the start, I have about 50k in excess on this server.
    I will buy all mounts / flying etc.
    You must buy your own game.
    I am free all day just about everyday (but certainly am flexible for playtime). I am currently on summer vacation for four months. We can set up a play schedule but as always I'm not that picky for play hours, I'm not looking to go all out or hardcore.
    Voice communication can be set up through skype vent etc...

I'm willing to run heals/tank so that ques are faster.
    Last edited by joboy_67; 05-08-2013 at 06:07 PM.

Dredawg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found a RaF partner.
    Last edited by Dredawg; 08-03-2013 at 09:49 PM.

WizLucas's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking for someone to raf invite me expecting at least 5+ level 80's and must have a large amount of spare time! need skype or teamspeak and you must be on a EU populated realm. I will buy all expansions and game time if must

Last edited by WizLucas; 05-10-2013 at 12:48 PM.

zhelix7227's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lokking to be recruited!

Mal ganis - Horde

zyiloz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking to recruit someone, can play anytime, any day, can help with gold if we level on my main realm. EU realms, contact me on skype for more info, xshadows3

Fytchx's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello. I am wanting to be recruited on US servers. My name is Zane, I'm 17 years old, and I don't have the money to buy anything game related at the moment. I'm living with my parents and all of the money I get from working goes into the internet bill and the rent bill, we are really tight on money. I don't have anything left over to buy luxuries like WoW.

I am available whenever you need me, I am willing to play any class combination you want me to, and I am willing to level anywhere you want me to. I don't expect gold or anything like that, the only thing I will ask for is if we could level at least one character on Horde Tich so I can play with some old friends.

I would need you to buy the battle chest and the expansion upgrades, and after the free month of time I get from that I can probably find a way to get some time for a few months, but it is not guaranteed.

I have finished high school already, graduated through an alternative online school, and I am available whenever you need me. I can even move around work hours.

I am willing to give you the account I had before(which has a really nice geared ret pally at 90) in return for all of the money you would spend on me. If you're interested in doing this with me, please add peppahz on skype.
    i'm not creative, leave me alone

skeletonboy360's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    4/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've got a Cataclysm account with 10 days on it. Its RaF linked to my main account. Im looking for someone to level with me. US Alliance ^-^
    Lolkek97 - Skype

sammsam's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, I play a Horde character on the Zenedar realm, a level 90 Tauren Shaman to be precise, who goes by the name of Gnollpaw.
    I also have the following characters; Level 85 Goblin Mage, Level 85 Night Elf Druid, Level 86 Troll Warrior, Level 85 Blood Elf Death Knight.

What do I want?
    I want to recruit you to the EU realms and level several characters to level 90 with the recruit a friend bonuses.

What choices do you have?
    You get to choose your race, class, faction and realm. I would like to level preferably more than one character, that would be ideal, and I'd like some characters on good PvP and PvE realms. I play on Zenedar, however I am losing touch with the realm and do not enjoy it as much as I once did, however I have friends there so I would gladly level there, or elsewhere. As I said, I would like more than one character, and I would like to level some more Alliance characters as I only have one of those. I do play Alliance on Ravenholdt, however it's safe to say that realm is more or less dead. We can choose race, class, faction and realm together over Skype!

How will we level?
    This all depends on the classes that we roll. If one of us is to choose a class that can tank or heal, it would be nice if you could spec that tree so that we can get instant dungeon queues (Tanks are instant, Healers are usually less than a few minutes). If neither of us roll a class which can tank or heal or really doesn't want to, then we can wait for queues or quest and do battlegrounds up to whatever level (Level 60+, it is usually better to quest, that fact hasn't been proven, I was just told, but dungeons are a hell of a lot more fun).

What will I give to you?
    I will be paying for your riding skills, this includes Apprentice Riding at level 20, Journeyman Riding at level 40 and I can also possibly pay for your Level 60 Flying Training and Mount and maybe your Cold Weather Flying / Flight Master's License, buying Expert Flying as soon as you hit 70 is too much to ask of anybody I'm afraid. All are possibilities but most will be definite, I can probably pay for your spells and skills, definitely your Dual Spec ability and hopefully as bigger bags as possible.
    I will also include a friendly RAF Partner who won't ditch you or leave you hanging, who will be very active, and can help with Guilds and all dungeons later on in the game, hopefully including some gear.

What must you give to me?
    Nothing. I really do require nothing from you, you do not need to give me anything. All my costs are sorted out and I can pay for my own things, you do not need to worry about me, if I don't have enough gold, you will never be expected to give me any. Do not worry. The only thing I require is for you to level with me, as many characters as you like, hopefully more than one, and for you to be as nice to me as I am to you and be friends with one another.

What must you do for yourself?
    Now... this is the bit that everybody hates to hear, and I'm sorry to say but I must.
    You must buy all games and expansions yourself.
    Now, this isn't because I'm being a horrible person or want to scam you, I mean, I'm sorry, but I definitely would if I could. This is all because I have no source of income, I'm 16 and looking for a job, I almost have one but won't be making good enough money, and as of yet, I am not making any. I'm extremely mature and have perfect English grammar, and I have many many years of World of Warcraft experience.

Thanks to everybody for taking the time to read the post and I hope to find a good partner.

Thanks again.

christopherwiz's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am looking to recruit you!
    Realm: Blade's Edge (US)
    Faction: Alliance

I will buy your Battle Chest!!!!

I am available pretty much all day every day, and looking to level 1-5 characters, and more if you want. I will purchase your racial mounts, flying mount, and training. We will level primarily through dungeons, and quest while waiting on queues. If you want to do some bgs here and there, that is fine too.

Please PM me if you're interested. Or, contact me on skype: chris.riddick3

We can get started right away and get you closer to having your dream character!
    Last edited by christopherwiz; 05-21-2013 at 09:12 PM.

chevymylevy's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wanting to Recruit YOU!
    You must buy your own Battle Chest and Game Time
    We will be playing Any faction (alliance or horde)
    Wanting to level up 3+ characters
    I can only provide some gold /bags if we play on my own realm, Shadowsong US But I would Prefer to start fresh as we would make enough gold during dungeons and from quests.
    Add my skype IF interested, matt.lima8 I am available 3-10 pm EST on weekdays and most weekends all day.
    Prefer to use in game chat because i recently broke my headset

christopherwiz's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Lewwkis View Post
    Looking to be recruited (US)
    Preferably Horde PvP server but not a must.
    You must buy my battlechest and supply me with gold for mounts and stuff

Message me on skype if interested -Lwend123
    Hey man, please clear your inbox so I can reply to your PM

chevymylevy's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by christopherwiz View Post
    I am looking to recruit you!
    Realm: Blade's Edge (US)
    Faction: Alliance

I will buy your Battle Chest!!!!

I am available pretty much all day every day, and looking to level 1-5 characters, and more if you want. I will purchase your racial mounts, flying mount, and training. We will level primarily through dungeons, and quest while waiting on queues. If you want to do some bgs here and there, that is fine too.

Please PM me if you're interested. Or, contact me on skype: chris.riddick3

We can get started right away and get you closer to having your dream character!
    Hello, are you still looking for someone? i sent a skype request a day or 2 ago, let me know

Coolbasz's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello guys!
    I want to be recruited
    Im playing the game for 2 years now, on EU.
    Just want to buy an account on US too, leveling healer shaman , what is my main on EU. So instance que will be faster.
    I only need gold for 280% flying, and only need some bags. I can be online whenever you want, its summer time and dont have school. we can speak via skype aswell.
    I prefer Tichondrius horde / Darkspear alliance / Area 52 horde.
    If you are interested just add me on skype: csoszeszdani or send an e-mail: csoszkaa citromailDOThu

One more question: You can level only one toon with raf?

trj's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOOKING FOR A RAF PARTNER!

SERVER: DARKSPEAR
    FACTION: ALLIANCE

I will provide the battlechest for you. I'm on very actively, and will expect you to be too. Not looking for someone that AFKs a lot, or someone that doesn't know how to play the game. I'm looking for someone experienced with RaF, so I don't need to explain the whole granting levels thing and what not.

If interested, contact me on Skype: tr4jordan

Have a good day, ladies and gentlemen.