0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hack Pack... 100% FAKE!

Can anyone tell me if this "Hack Pack,I got in my e-mail,the guy said this would cost you 500$,and heres the post and link. You have to pay for it to get the download link but I just wanted to know what you think.

POST-
    Want Undetectable Bots, Hacks & Guides For World of Warcraft? Updated for latest Patch, the best Hack Pack for WoW is Here!

The complete WoW Hack Pack
    (as seen on worldofwarcraft-bots.com)

Hack Programs & Bots you will receive:

LEVEL / Farming Bot: This bot will level your character from 1-70 for you. It can also loot, pick up herbs if you are an herbalist, mine and skin. Unlike WoWGlider, which has been detectable can ban you, this is still undetectable. I have used this bot for over 6 months and haven't had any problems with it.

1-70 In 24 Hours Hack Program: This site claims to get you from level 1 to level 70 in 24 Hours or less. A video showing this hack in action can be seen Here

PvP/ Honor Bot: It still works today. This bot joins Battle Grounds and sits there until the Battle Ground is over. It does this over and over until you tell it to stop. Doing this you can get all the major PvP Rewards in less than a week.

Auctioneer Bot: It basically scans the auction and buys things cheaper than their really worth so you can resell them at a higher price. A lot of people just throw things on the auction at a low price for a quick sale - not knowing that if they just lost money. This bot can make you a lot of money without any effort. Become a Reseller in WoW Today!

Invincibility Hack Program: What it supposedly does is make you invincible in WoW so you can kill any mob in the game, even solo instances.

WoW Stat Changer Program: I saw this on Youtube, apparently it's very popular because it has somewhere over 2.5 Million views! Apparently it raises any and all of your stats to whatever amount you want. Click Here for a Video Demonstration

No Detection Speed Hack: Apparently, it's the only speedhack in existence that is guaranteed not to get you banned. I find this hard to believe because unless you do this where no one can see you, someone will report you. Nevertheless, I have included it in this package.

Best Fishing Bot: I love it. Never have I found a more simpler and easy to use Fishing Bot for wow. With this bot I have easily made over 1,000 Gold a week. I just wish WoW had Trout! (I love to fish!)

WoW Travel Bot: Now this is just cool. I hate having to go from one continent to the other. It's a major waste of time in my opinion. This bot does all of the work for you! Just tell it where to go, and watch it go!

Teleport Bot: This bot will let you instantly teleport from one location to the other. A lot of people use this for farming, especially in instances where you want to skip and go straight to the boss. Watch out though, you might get banned.

Bugged Item Creator: I couldn't get it to work. Supposedly this program will let you change any weapon you have into an uber one that does insane dmg. I just thought I'd include this.

Guides You Will Receive:

WoW Mastery Guide

WoW PvP Guide

Ultimate Class Guide: It contains every bit of information for every class in WoW.

Burning Crusade Gold Guide: Man guides are expensive. But so is buying gold I guess. I'd rather buy a guide and learn how to make tons of gold rather than buying a ton of gold. Wouldn't you?

WoW Gold Guide: This is for those of you who aren't in the Outlands yet.

Alliance 1-70 Leveling Guide: This guide shows you how to level the absolute fastest way to 70, no matter what class. A must read.

Horde 1-70 Leveling Guide: This is for those who like playing the bad race (AKA: Horde)

Ultimate Class Guides: Warrior, Rogue, Shaman, Hunter, Warlock, Mage, Paladin, Druid & Priest. These are the best class guides out there. Completely Updated for Burning Crusade!

Satisfaction Guaranteed

I Guarantee everything to be trojan, keylogger & virus free.

Instant Download After Payment. Yes, that's right, as soon as you pay, you will be forwarded to the download link - Instantly!

All files will be in a organized .zip folder.

END OF ORIGINAL POST

So any feedback and opinions would be nice.

Thanks for reading.

-Kris

-----)(Please leave the copyright text intact)(-----
    This post is copyright by the user posting it and MMOwned.com - World of Warcraft Exploits,Hacks, Bots and Guides, where it was posted. You may not copy or reproduce this information on any other site without written permission from both the poster and MMOwned.com

Hack Pack... 100% FAKE!
    Gili's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Hack Pack...(Real or Fake)

I got that too.
    It's all a Fake/Scam

aaronsb11's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

like wise scam

Bobrick22's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pretty much anything you get in the email from people you dont know is a scam.

Shattered's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nnooooooo this is all a scam!! I can't tell you how many time this exact same question has been asked. Usually in the Bots And Programs section as it should be.. But still NO QUESTIONS and this is all a scam..
    "If you're gonna amass data which can take many lives ... at least secure it."
    -savec0re

Matt's Avatar Legendary Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    2/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Hack Pack... 100% FAKE!

100% Fake! Don't waste your money it's a scam. everything there that does work can be found on mmowned for free. if any of these did exist, it would be on MMOwned.