I recommend this company if you're searching for a good powerleveling company. menu

User Tag List

Thrall Himself's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I recommend this company if you're searching for a good powerleveling company.

So I am currently on a business trip in Vietnam, and the wow cravings start to hit. You know the shaking of the hands and foaming at the mouth in need of a wow fix. Smiley
    After 2 days of digging around, I found a Lan Center that has WoW and got myself a dose of wow crack.
    I would come to this lan center quite often usually after work to play wow, and made a discovery. The lan center that I play at is also the home of a pwrlvling company, so i got a chance to witness first hand how a pwrlvling company operates. A while ago, I watched a you tube video on the subject of CHinese farmers and their place of work etc....not sure if u seen this video, but it shows clips of few hundreds workers working and a few more hundreds sleeping in a really crowded area. Well these guys shows a different aspect to this line of work, a more civilized way I guess. They work in a 8hrs shift and the company employs around 25 people, working 2 shifts with breaks and 1 day off a week. I got to know some of of the employees that's how I learned these things, so I decided to hire them to get 40,000 honor pts to get some new items from the pvp vendor. The whole process finished without a hitch and I am very satisfied with their work. I will continue to use this site for my future needs, a group of hard working people that do honest work. I recommend these guys if you guys ever in need of a dependable Pwrlvling company. Their website is Mylittlefarmer.com

I recommend this company if you're searching for a good powerleveling company.
    afroNinja's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Obvious shameless advertising is obvious

Thrall Himself's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How else would I go about in spreading the word on a good service?

Liquid Malfunction's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Thrall Himself View Post
    How else would I go about in spreading the word on a good service?
    by posting a blog with half naked pictures of britney spears and title it GREAT POWERLEVELING

Obama's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    2/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Orrrrrr, just go to mmokings.com

Donator 6/2008.
    Contrib 8/2008.Elite 10/2008.Newsteam 11/2008.Legendary 2/2009.