0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Making an addon

Hey guys, I'm making an addon right now (a newb at it atm, but hoping to learn more and finish it) since the scourge invasion rendered leveling completely impossible as a low level, and was wondering if this would be useful.

Here is the idea, you would get 4 frames, one for each player in the party, and if a player held control, shift, or alt (you would choose), you should shout a message telling everyone in your party which ability you're using and on which guy, additionally, if you clicked on the persons targetter frame, you would target the person he used his ability on last, also you could get your targets cast bar, and if you hold the key and clicked on it, you would shout that the persons is using a skill, and which skill.

Don't even know if I'll manage to make it, but I was wondering if there was something like that, that already exists, so I wouldn't be wasting my time.

Don't forget to rep if someone helps you!

Making an addon