0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

50-60

I'm currently leveling a warrior up to 70. I remember the last time I lvl'd my main 50-60 I almost gave up on the game because it was so frustrating and none of the zones I found seemed to have any kind of quest structure at all. Also this is my first character on a PvP realm. What I want to know is if anyone knows an area to start lvling 50+ that has a TON of quests, requires minimal grinding, and the quests are all close together so I can do like 10+ before heading back to town. I'd also like to know what zones each of you prefered at this level range and why. O, and no "LOoK a t Lvvl GuIde, iT sais 2 g0 here n00b!" posts, I want to know what YOU found to be the best, not what a guide told you.

50-60
    Stormtroopr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: 50-60

I mostly was in the Eastern / Western plaguelands for that. Also theres some quests in Silithus.

kelat's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: 50-60

go for un'goro. yes, there is a lot of grinding involved, but then you just kill two birds with one stone by grinding and picking up drops for xp. WPL and EPL are good too, searing gorge is good, lots of grinders tho... if you dont want to grind all i can suggest is run ST a couple times for xp and then head from there. those are just suggestions for low 50's, minus EPL.