0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Funniest Bot Farming Session Ever!

I have posted a bit on the forum now because I use Zolofighter to farm for me and I can do whatever I want on the other computer. Today I set up the bot and let it run...This is what happened.

So I have my bot farming Netherweb Spider Silk in south-east terrok forrest (or however you spell it). I play on a PvP server with a MS war...the toon im botting. So anyways I leave it to run for a while. Since i am lazy I check attack everything.

Hour 1: Farming fine, has gotten quite a lot of spider silk

Hour 2: I Check up on the bot and im watching it for a bit and a lvl 65 undead priest smites me. Curious I watched to see what happened. The bot intercepted and 3 shot the priest. I lawled my pants off and was close to tears until the hunter friend came over and attacked me after 5 mins, he got intercepted and since my config is set to 1. Hamstring, 2. Mortal Strike 3. Whirlwind 4. Demoshout the hunter got hit with the improved hamstring and the bot killed him too in about 5 or 6 hits.

This was the best botting day ever. I love my config.

Funniest Bot Farming Session Ever!