1/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What are they worth?

Im sorry if this is in the wrong section, I scrolled up and down on the fourm lists to find the right spot and this seems to be the only place that it would really safely fit.

I have a lvl 70 night elf hunter and a lvl 70 tauren druid. Both on Blades edge.
    The hunter is full glad gear with some Blinkstrike and a felsteel longblade.. has blue boots and belt. Epic flyer and Ghost wolf pet.

The tauren has blues and greens along with a Gladiators Maul and about 600+g on it.

World of Warcraft has ruined my life and I need to figure out what these characters are worth in cash. I hate to leave the game but I can tell I really have a problem with it.

Can any one tell me what this account might be worth?

Account also includes a lvl 33 allaince shammy. lvl 5 banker with a full guild bank with tons of gems and crap in it. 19 priest twink with the best gear it can possibly get. 27 troll shammy with ok gear and... thats about it..

Once again I am REALLY sorry if this is in the wrong section. Please tell me if it is and I will delete the message and report it my self for deletion. If it is not then possibly Price check? Sorry about this again.

What are they worth?