0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Other Side of Tharbek's Room

Not sure if it's been posted at all, but you can easily follow the ledge on the wall to the other side of the room where Tharbek is seated during the encounter. There's an instance portal back there but an invisible wall blocks you from going any further. I'm sure there's a method of bypassing it, but I couldn't manage to myself.

EDIT: There's an ogre on the other side that I just confirmed drops http://www.wowhead.com/item=111387 The Joy of Draenor Cooking

This might be a big deal, not sure?
    Last edited by Calcifer; 10-14-2014 at 07:17 PM.

Other Side of Tharbek's Room
    ogeid13's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    which wall? I can't reach the other side, if I can reach it, maybe i can find the way to pass the invisible wall

Calcifer's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ogeid13 View Post
    which wall? I can't reach the other side, if I can reach it, maybe i can find the way to pass the invisible wall
    I shoulda grabbed a screenshot, I'll try to in a second, but if you're facing Tharbek's side from the balcony you jump down from to start the encounter, face to your right and you'll notice a ledge on the far wall. You can follow a smaller ledge on the wall perpendicular to it, and jump across from there.

Edit: There are also a few untouched (to my knowledge) mobs you can pull on the other side. An ogre and a couple dogs.

ogeid13's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    I shoulda grabbed a screenshot, I'll try to in a second, but if you're facing Tharbek's side from the balcony you jump down from to start the encounter, face to your right and you'll notice a ledge on the far wall. You can follow a smaller ledge on the wall perpendicular to it, and jump across from there.

Edit: There are also a few untouched (to my knowledge) mobs you can pull on the other side. An ogre and a couple dogs.
    I will try it, if I can pass the invisible wall I will tell you

Hazzbazzy's Avatar wannabe hackerlol Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    243/484
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anyone tried skipping the gauntlet encounter by ledge-jumping the the new revamped UBRS? I've not tested the dungeon out on the PTR / BETA so I'm sure if it's even a thing now.
    "HOLY TIME MACHINE BATMAN! it's 1973!"
    https://youtube.com/Hazzbazzy

Hurricaanz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have found a simple way to reach the level ?? (level 100-102) elites, and probably the other bosses too. I can make a video of that if anyone is interested

https://www.youtube.com/user/Codescafter

huldran's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hurricaanz View Post
    I have found a simple way to reach the level ?? (level 100-102) elites, and probably the other bosses too. I can make a video of that if anyone is interested
    That would be amazing, yes

WizardTrokair's Avatar <Walks Through Walls>
    Thanks G/R
    192/148
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hurricaanz View Post
    I'd be interested to see it. I have not been able to check out PTR or Beta, so I'm completely ignorant to everything that is WoD related at the moment.
    Is it the same thing they're talking about in this thread in the Exploits forum?
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...efore-wod.html (The Joy of Draenor Cooking Recipe Book before WoD)

Thundathigh's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes Trokair, it is. However unlike what is stated in that thread no speed boost is required to get to the ledge, just a well positioned jump. (Edit: 30% or more necessary.)

You can use a Darkmoon "Tiger" to get through the little gate on the other side to explore the rest of the instance, but they have already removed all of the mobs. The platform where I presume the final boss will be is at the top of the interior of Blackrock Mountain and it initially appears that you can jump down and continue exploring. The problem is that there is a very high death zone right below the platform that I have not yet found a way around.

If there is any outdoor terrain, perhaps you could explore as in your https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc6VBH37tGs video?

Edit:
    There doesn't seem to be any outdoor section on this map.
    Rezzing below the death line instantly kills you.

You can use a Giant Growth Elixer + DC to get through the room where the second boss is though, and can explore the inaccessible parts of the instance
    http://imgur.com/79ijktz
    Last edited by Thundathigh; 10-16-2014 at 05:49 PM.

WizardTrokair's Avatar <Walks Through Walls>
    Thanks G/R
    192/148
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Thundathigh View Post
    Rezzing below the death line instantly kills you.
    Hmmm.... this bit is quite intriguing. I am curious to see how they have changed this mechanic. It was a gateway to interesting things in the past.

As for my video you linked above, that was with the old DMT glitch which is long fixed.. but there are other ways around the portal.
    From your description though it sounds like this area will be an offline exploration for most.

Thundathigh's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by WizardTrokair View Post
    Hmmm.... this bit is quite intriguing. I am curious to see how they have changed this mechanic. It was a gateway to interesting things in the past.
    Its not actually the death line, as you can get below it while exploring the other sections of the dungeon. It feels like they have a death... volume? now.

For anyone who gets curious, there are no fish in the lava
    Last edited by Thundathigh; 10-16-2014 at 05:53 PM.