424/74
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Battleground Exploration and Cool Spots Part 2: Warlock Edition

Hi guys. I know I don't really post too often because well I don't really find too much stuff anymore. So I decided to go into the battlegrounds and see what I could do to either get out of them / get into cool spots. In this video I am exploiting and using many mechanics, such as "Improved Demonic Leap", "Eye of Kil'rogg", "Higher Glider", and "Demonic Circle: Teleport", that i will later explain below. I take all credit for each and every spot and mechanic used in the video because I have not seen them here nor anywhere else online. Below, I will explain the mechanics used, and how to do each jump and glitch to get to where it shows in the video, some may be self explanatory, but I am still going to explain.

Video: (MAKE SURE TO KEEP CLOSED CAPTIONING ON!)

// edit: (MAKE SURE TO HAVE ON GLYPH OF THE EYE OF KIL'ROGG AND GLYPH OF DEMONIC CIRCLE: TELEPORT)

Explanation on Mechanics Used:
    #1. "Improved Demonic Leap": I personally have found this mechanic on my own. I have no idea if it's known to this community or not, but I've never seen the thread or at least remember seeing it. This is very easily done, (as long as you don't have a 5000$ computer with 0 lag). Just simply click / press Demonic Leap and jump instantly afterwards, with no delay. This will make you jump up the regular jump height, but also shoot your forward with demonic leap, giving you maximum height and distance with the move.
    #2. "Eye of Kil'rogg": (thread, in elite but still) This can be used as a substitute for tigers. Any place a tiger will work, take a stab at eye of kil'rogg, i bet it will work also . Either face your self to the wall(if uphill) or turn around and use it, and it will go thru the wall and you will be able to place port .
    #3. "Higher Glider": Simple. Jump, Demonic Leap, then Glider. Great for starting Glider higher or getting to a place above you, you can't reach. If you do not have a glider, this can be replaced with an "Improved Demonic Leap" combined with slowfall.
    #4. "Demonic Circle: Teleport": Something I found awhile back that somehow still works. All you have to do is place your Demonic Circle somewhere, hop on your 2-3 seater, have your friend come on, and then port to your circle!
    #5. "Mount Bug": Not found by me but used by many and known by most . Use this macro under a surface above you, mammoths usually preferred, then you can jump through it.
    Code:
    /run for v=1,500 do for i = 1,GetNumFactions() do SetWatchedFactionIndex(i) end end
    Explorations and Cool Spots:

Strand of the Ancients:
    #1. Run up to the Relic Chamber.
    #2. Walk on the pillar type thing on the left side, run and jump and lock jump to the second pillar. Take out Eye of Kil'rogg and use your Demonic Circle: Summon. Now use Demonic Circle: Teleport and gg. There's a bunch under there that you can do. Such as actually getting on top of the relic chamber and maybe.. finding the npc that lurks up there.

Silvershard Mines:
    #1. Walk out of the Alliance right side of the spawn.(if you're horde, pretend you're Alliance and think about what I'm talking about).
    #2. Find a wall that is slanted that you can mount bug under.
    #3. Mount Bug.
    #4. You will now DC then you have to log back in.
    #5. Once logged back in, start running and jumping at the wall still mounted.
    #6. You now will be dc'ed again and just relog.
    #7. Now you will fall, and it's up to you to have, slowfall / glider / demonic leap / disengage, etc.

Arathi Basin:
    #1. Go to the Stables Graveyard.
    #2. Go on to the little white fence-y thing.
    #3. Use Improved Demonic Leap. And jump up!
    ________________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________
    #1. Go to the back of Lumber Mill like in the video.
    #2. Demonic Leap(not special things), to the log.
    #3. Place a port(for safety, I always do this, and won't state for rest of explanations, never hurts).
    #4. Jump to the very edge of the log(or your can't demonic leap). Then Demonic Leap to the ledge on the Lumber Mill.
    #5. Run jump then demonic leap to the other ledge on Lumber Mill.
    #6. Run jump off, turn your screen and Demonic Leap onto the stick-out part of it.
    ________________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________
    #7. Mount Bug, where the only place u can mount bug up there.
    #8. Log back in and jump to the top of lumber mill.
    #9. Run to the back of the top.
    #10. Jump and Demonic Leap and then glider when at your peak to get to the very top of lumber mill.
    #11. Run off and aim yourself at the flag, be approximately in the middle of the top of lumber mill, use Demonic Leap. Land on the flag and gg.

Twin Peaks:
    #1. Run to the edge of the platform, that is right next to the Horde tunnel as shown in the video.
    #2. Use "Improved Demonic Leap".
    #3. Get hooked on the wall from it, then jump and move forward as if you are wall jumping forward.
    #4. Aim yourself to Demonic Leap to the rocks.
    #5. Do it.
    #6. Place the tiger down towards the other rocks, or you may also use Eye of Kil'rogg here.
    #7. Jump on tiger / port to circle. And gg you are now out of the map.

Eye of the Storm:
    #1. Go up to the Horde Spawn.
    #2. Use Improved Demonic Leap, and jump up on the rock.
    #3. Run to the back and run jump then demonic leap to the very back side of it, if you would like to. Nearly untouchable, especially if Horde.
    #1. Run over to the Draenei Ruins and run up to the place in the video.
    #2. Use Improved Demonic Leap and jump into the spot, or wherever you would like to jump to.
    #1. Go into the Mage Tower.
    #2. Move yourself on to the slightly higher part of the ground facing to lamp / pole / coat hanger thing.
    #3. Use Improved Demonic Leap.
    #4. Jump onto the lab shelf.(set port here)
    #5. (may take a few tries) Jump off of the shelf then demonic leap to the other bookcase on the right, under the stairs.
    #6. Jump and get hooked between the wall and the stairs.
    #7. Use Eye of Kil'rogg, and it should be higher and you should of fell down.
    #8. Jump once up and move forward with the eye, then place your portal, (MUST BE IN LINE OF SIGHT).
    #9. Teleport up there.
    ________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________
    #10. Go up past the chair on the way up, you will meet an invisible wall. You cannot eye of kil'rogg nor tiger through it.
    #11. To get past it, just jump on the left side past it and continue your way up the tower.

Temple of Kotmogu:

Alterac Valley:

Warsong Gulch:

^^THESE ABOVE WILL BE EXPLAINED ONCE I GET SOME SLEEP^^(and when I finally get home)
    Special Thanks:
    Elektrikk-- For some epic spots to add, like out of Twin Peaks.
    Laykith -- For the final song + letting me use his account when mine was banned.
    sed- -- for the 3rd song
    and anyone else i'm missing cause i'm too tired to think -- for things.

If any further help is needed, please add my skype @ lolumadbro700 (copy and paste)

Make sure to leave feedback on how you like it, or dislike it. Yes the quality and edits are SH!T, but i really tried my best. Also gave a variety of music for each different person's liking. If you get to any cool spots, make sure to post your screenies down below. Make sure to have fun and remember, you are exploiting and exploring, so you may be banned.
    Last edited by Augury13; 07-15-2014 at 08:25 PM.

Battleground Exploration and Cool Spots Part 2: Warlock Edition
  2. Thanks hackerlol (1 members gave Thanks to Augury13 for this useful post)
    elekktrikk's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    best name cover-ups i've seen

snoxyes's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/12
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +rep when i can.
    World of Warcraft, the world of research

jimmys96's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    224/210
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +5 rep love it..
    8:20 doesn't need tiger, just take a few steps back and turn right

Satori's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really enjoyed this! Your editing has improved since your last BG vid and you've definitely developed your own style. Lol at the commentary and the music in the beginning!

You had a lot of epic jumps in this vid, like the one in the Temple of Kotmogu onto the building and the various WSG jumps. And I really enjoyed the part in the AV section where you ran around the side of the building and found that really cool view of the area under the world. A lot of these paths you've shown can be used to explore the outside of the BG's, which is not an easy thing to do as most explorer's know.

I also enjoyed the various clips at the end. I can tell you worked really hard on this vid, and it definitely shows TMan. +Rep when I can.

Edit: Do you realize your vid is unlisted on Youtube?
    Last edited by Satori; 07-15-2014 at 09:51 AM.
    :shh: :shh: :shh:

Elektropop's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    10/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the 'old school' feeling this movie has. It might be because of the 360p, but I think it's because of the way you're showing 'cool spots' which is something that's rarely shown these days. In Vanilla, that was all people were looking for. Cool spots to show their friends that could be reached with a few jumps.

Also, nerf Warlocks already, seriously. This is ridiculous.
    Naww

Freefall552's Avatar Former Staff
    Thanks G/R
    16/25
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I usually don't like long videos but this one was entertaining.
    Molested myself and got convicted.

WizardTrokair's Avatar <Walks Through Walls>
    Thanks G/R
    192/148
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You had asked me about what section it belonged in... this is EXPLORATION all the way, baby. It is all in the presentation! Your film is clearly all about where you're going, where you could go, and how you got there.

I must spread some reputation before giving again to The T Man, but you've got some coming your way for this. I absolutely loved it. I agree with Elektropop that the combination of everything (low resolution, choppy editing, random music, spots shown, etc) gave this one a nostalgic vibe that totally works. Thanks for sharing!

Augury13's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    424/74
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Elektrikk. Thanks a lot. Without your help. Half of this video wouldn't be here cause with your help we found more than I did alone ;D
    @snoxyes. Thanks man!;D
    @jimmys96. Guess I will check that out when I can get to a computer. Guess I can't view my own video Mobile.
    @Satori. I actually didn't know that it was unlisted haha . And yeah. I just want to present u guys with how to get to the place. And leave the real explorations to u more elite explorers.
    @Elektropop. Well that's kinda what I was trying to do . Share some cool spots with my epic explorer friends over on oc
    @Freefall. Happy it did ^_^
    @Wiz. No prob wiz . I tried to take a different approach to this. And yeah it's made as more of an exploiting video because it doesn't really show explorations(not counting the end) and its more of the exploiting like explanation PoV. But truly I think it belongs here. It's not for people to take advantage of(or I prob would've sold). And it's just for u guys in the exploration section. To be able to thoroughly explore these zones, for at least the ones that don't know all the secrets like u wiz.

Andros's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    5/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm very impressed, especially because you've developed new methods to use as exploration tools. I'd give you all of my rep, but sadly I have to spread.

skipper1's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    56/22
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sick editing bra