56/22
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beyond the Walls (Arena exploration)

I edited and recorded this in a day, so don't be too harsh.

Has anyone ever been able to escape The Tiger's Peak? - If so, please tell me how

Beyond the Walls (Arena exploration)
    Augury13's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    424/74
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing job man . Had a great time also xP. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us next time

WizardTrokair's Avatar <Walks Through Walls>
    Thanks G/R
    192/148
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is one of the best exploration videos I have seen all year. Wow man, just wow.
    I don't even know what to say. I feel like I have just been given a present. Thank you!!!

The way that you have showed us these maps is just perfect. I am not sure what else to say.
    I am very happy today. +9 rep to you, skipper1, the max I can give. I wish I could give you more.
    This is perfect.

skipper1's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    56/22
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by WizardTrokair View Post
    This is one of the best exploration videos I have seen all year. Wow man, just wow.
    I don't even know what to say. I feel like I have just been given a present. Thank you!!!

The way that you have showed us these maps is just perfect. I am not sure what else to say.
    I am very happy today. +9 rep to you, skipper1, the max I can give. I wish I could give you more.
    This is perfect.
    I got so sad when I saw u had given me rep, without leaving a comment in the thread. So much happier, now when I saw, you had commented Thanks man!

Thanks Tman! <3

Satori's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome stuff Skipper! I particularly enjoyed the jumps in Tol'Vir and the fact you went around to jump into SFK in Lordaeron. You don't see very many arena explorations, and I think this is the first time I've seen a comprehensive review of so many jam-packed into one vid, so it was a real treat, thank you! +Rep as soon as I can.

On a side note, does anyone know what lvl you have to be to do arena? My highest lvl toon is 79, but I'm really interested in trying to bust out of a few arena's myself now.
    :shh: :shh: :shh:

Taftvalue's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    might be a dumb question.. but how the hell did you get out?

Augury13's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    424/74
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SatoriPDU View Post
    On a side note, does anyone know what lvl you have to be to do arena? My highest lvl toon is 79, but I'm really interested in trying to bust out of a few arena's myself now.
    to do actual arenas. its 70, 80, 85, and 90. to do wargames. u can do 10-14, 15-19, 20-24, etc. Just need minimum 4 people in that level range and your set
    Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    might be a dumb question.. but how the hell did you get out?
    a lot of people in this section like to just show their explorations. Seeing how it's the exploration section. If you want to "get out", not of arenas, but some bgs, stay tuned for my upcoming vid xP

Dovah's Avatar Legendary The Explorer

Thanks G/R
    381/202
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome video! Have to spread but ill send some rep to you when I can!

I rarely check Ownedcore nowadays. Need to contact me? Message me on Discord: dovvah

Elektropop's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    10/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is very impressive. Clever use of Offline mode, would have been a real pain trying to record Lordaeron otherwise.
    One of the best releases this year, no doubt.
    Have rep.
    Naww

Thanks G/R
    56/22
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @SatoriPDU - Those were also some of my favorite parts, aswell as challenging I don't know about the arena question, Tman is probably right
    @Taftvalue - I'll keep that a secret for now (It's not that complicated). The Tiger's Peak was especially difficult to get out of
    @Cashrock - Thanks mate!
    @Elektropop - Funny thing, the only two arenas that required offline mode were Blade's Edge Arena and Ruins of Lordaeron It's much more pleasant to explore without going into offline mode. Thanks

spoutnik's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    15/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That was a nice watch, even if nothing was really new to me (as I've shown it in my last movie) except Dalaran Arena, never seen that before ! I liked the editing
    And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes
    I'll see you on the dark side of the moon

snoxyes's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/12
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome video +rep.

Thanks G/R
    56/22
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by spoutnik View Post
    That was a nice watch, even if nothing was really new to me (as I've shown it in my last movie) except Dalaran Arena, never seen that before ! I liked the editing
    Im glad I could bring something new to the table even though it covered the least of the video

Thanks snox

WizardTrokair's Avatar <Walks Through Walls>
    Thanks G/R
    192/148
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by skipper1 View Post
    I got so sad when I saw u had given me rep, without leaving a comment in the thread. So much happier, now when I saw, you had commented
    Then I will comment again.

Arena explorations are rarely shown. It was in spoutnik's last movie as mentioned above... but what else? I think I can count on one hand the amount of good arena exploration videos released publicly. I personally have been thirsting to see more, as I find it difficult to rarely can coordinate the time to get into these areas myself.

Many times arena exploration is shown with a specific method to escape. When escape methods are shown with PvP, inevitably people use it for a game advantage. This forces Blizzard to fix the mechanic, as arenas and PvP are Blizzard's bread and butter, and they can't ignore that player base. The way you have presented the content here as pure exploration with no method or advantage, is the best compromise IMO, and greatly appreciated by this Wizard.

Thanks G/R
    56/22
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by WizardTrokair View Post
    Then I will comment again.

Arena explorations are rarely shown. It was in spoutnik's last movie as mentioned above... but what else? I think I can count on one hand the amount of good arena exploration videos released publicly. I personally have been thirsting to see more, as I find it difficult to rarely can coordinate the time to get into these areas myself.

Many times arena exploration is shown with a specific method to escape. When escape methods are shown with PvP, inevitably people use it for a game advantage. This forces Blizzard to fix the mechanic, as arenas and PvP are Blizzard's bread and butter, and they can't ignore that player base. The way you have presented the content here as pure exploration with no method or advantage, is the best compromise IMO, and greatly appreciated by this Wizard.
    Exactly why I didn't show my method of escape. Most people don't, when they make exploration movies, because they don't want it to get fixed I'm certain that most explorers are aware of the method I used - It requires a "lot" of preparation, like you said, which is why it hasn't been shown that much. It could also be used as an exploit in most arenas but I wouldn't want people start doing that, since arenas actually have a ladder. I'm glad you enjoyed it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast