381/202
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Rakantor View Post
    Don't you think it's a tiny little bit selfish to keep it a secret to, like, 5 people on this website who can have their fun with it, while dozens if not hundreds of other explorers would like to enjoy the same level of fun but are not allowed to? To be clear, this is no accusation, it's an objective point of view.
    We aren't doing this to be selfish. We're doing it so that it doesn't get fixed.

Blizzard could hotfix literally anything. If they want to, if they think it's worth their time, they can and they will. Anytime. It's their game. There's no reason why they shouldn't be able to do that. Thus, theoretically, not a single exploration / exploring method is "safe" to be shared with the "general public", like you call the 99% non-elite users of this forum.
    They're a helluva lot less likely to fix something if its not public. It's very likely they're aware of how this is done. It's just not worth their time when theres 5 people who know about it. But if a couple hundred find out about it? I can guarantee you it will be fixed.

I also don't think a fellow explorer would instantly make a YouTube video or do some other stupid stuff as soon as they get to know the method... Why should they, it wouldn't make any sense.
    I, On the other hand believe that people would do stupid stuff if this were released. I could very easily sit there on a horde character and gank the level 1 worgen as they're loading in. Even if we were to give it to some select people we're taking quite a risk that they might release it publicly, or abuse it for an advantage. People have been trusted with even more powerful exploits and they released those. Just for some rep or "fame" or whatever.

That's cool. But you see that not everybody can be an Elite for the simple reason that there's not enough unexplored stuff within the game to be posted here in order to gather rep points... right?
    So, even if people would like to help, it's probably not possible for them to be of any help...
    I've gotten almost all of my rep sharing my explorations here. The other elite sections (exploits, guides) only require 80 rep. Post some screenshots in random explorations and you'll get 80 rep relatively quickly. It doesn't need to be something new and amazing. There aren't really "reposts" in exploration. Maybe you're exploring black temple and you find a new way out, a new area, or you get super high up, ect.

Again - Even my best friends don't know how this is done. It's really not a risk worth taking. If we could've released it already we would've. We're not trying to be selfish.
    Last edited by Dovah; 05-01-2016 at 12:10 AM.

I rarely check Ownedcore nowadays. Need to contact me? Message me on Discord: dovvah

Get into Goblin & Worgen starting zones with high-level characters
  2. Thanks spoutnik (1 members gave Thanks to Dovah for this useful post)
    Hazzbazzy's Avatar wannabe hackerlol Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    243/484
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's cool. But you see that not everybody can be an Elite for the simple reason that there's not enough unexplored stuff within the game to be posted here in order to gather rep points... right?
    Theres shed loads to explore, and about 50 different ways to explore it; it's not a repost if the method is unique. Theres likely exploration we havent found yet, I recently found out how to fly in HFC almost a year in to the tier... It's all about looking in the obvious places.

Edit: try using my HFC method on the Auchidoun portals. (Might require some brain power)
    "HOLY TIME MACHINE BATMAN! it's 1973!"
    https://youtube.com/Hazzbazzy

Rakantor's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    42/51
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see further discussions wouldn't lead anywhere... it's just that this topic keeps me from studying for a big exam tomorrow
    Anyway, thanks for your thoughts.
    If you unexpectedly start to feel like you want to share your knowledge with a trustworthy guy - my inbox has free capacity... Just kidding

(I'm outta here!)

advanta's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    338/1139
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hazzbazzy View Post
    Basically, you need to level via proffessions to level 40 on a warlock (to unlock the summoning stone).
    The way I did it is simply to leave Gilneas (whether normally or via Trokair's method) and never hearth reset. Then level up normally. Leave your
    character in an instance overnight and you'll be force-hearthed back to Gilneas.
    I never tried the professions away but I imagine it takes a while.
    Some extremely hot girls I bribed to advertise my youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCID...UqELfuSIhMXEnA

advanta's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    338/1139
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, even if people would like to help, it's probably not possible for them to be of any help...

Cheers
    People give rep on OC for all forums so if you have anything to contribute on any subject it isn't that hard. If you have some great way of doing something then that will help a lot but a surprising amount of rep comes from just being helpful and supportive to others.

If you want to grind rep here I agree there can't be too many unexplored areas of the game left. However, there's always new ways of looking at things and sometimes new nuggets of fun in areas that have already been explored.
    Some extremely hot girls I bribed to advertise my youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCID...UqELfuSIhMXEnA

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567