Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So ****ing truly awesome.
    Let's go !

Can you do a recap of what's actually true and known?

Like the spirit of azuregos in the AQ quest chain, richie, linken/gorillaz/mosh ... ?
    Last edited by Nyarly; 09-09-2010 at 02:39 PM.

grassynole's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spirit of Azuregos is ofc true and related to an old quest chain i believe.

Screenshot from my sweep of Azshara :P
    Every1 knows Jesus was a shaman, think about it the reincarnate, the waterwalking... comon he was cc'd d for days!

Nyarly's Avatar ★ Elder ★ Lorekeeper of Exploration
    Thanks G/R
    367/314
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep, the spirit of azuregos gives the magical ledger in the AQ quest chain.
    I just spoke to a GM but he didn't know nothing about that except the quest in blackrock mountain and the drakuru's quest chain
    But i'm on a french server so i don't think they know things that US GM know :/

I'm doing the plaguelands right now but I really don't know where to search so i might miss something..
    The guy near stratholme involved in the eye of the divinity thing isn't visible dead, that's the only thing i thought might be interesting to check ...

Oh and another riddle : http://imagefrog.net/show.php/1237_W...1208015802.jpg
    Last edited by Nyarly; 09-09-2010 at 03:42 PM.

Raage's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you have done the Dungeon Set 2 quest chain, you'd also know that you would get this item: Brazier of Invocation - Thottbot: World of Warcraft

Basically, it could reveal a quest or two to be honest. I've got it myself, but I cba. to go and look for ghosts really! :S

Hope it helps you.

Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated Zone Progress , Ungoro just swept found nothing unfortunately apart from another oddly placed spirit angel.

I died at the camp and got sent to this ghost, kinda odd if u were lvl 50 odd being ported up there with the port to sholazar basin...

I havnt swept the entire Desolace yet but i checked out the Kodo graveyard spirits but i cant interact with any of them, nor do they lead anywhere, they just vanish :P

Originally Posted by Raage View Post
    If you have done the Dungeon Set 2 quest chain, you'd also know that you would get this item: Brazier of Invocation - Thottbot: World of Warcraft
    Might be a good idea i'll check it out its a long chain tho
    Every1 knows Jesus was a shaman, think about it the reincarnate, the waterwalking... comon he was cc'd d for days!

Darkfear's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Underwater in Azshara. Just die in the zone and swim around, you'll find it eventually. It's a dead gnome in a full underwater diving suit. Gives a quest to go see the Gnome engineer in the sunken ship in South Azshara towards Orgrimmar. Seems like the series is unfinished though, no new quest once you talk to the Gnome engineer.
    I checked it with my lvl 80 Shaman, dead and alive and there is no gnome...

fulol's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There must be a way to query quest info from the server, like in the addon "EveryQuest". It looks like it runs through a list of databases with all the known quests IDs and returns whether or not they are completed. When I was searching though the quest IDs I noticed something weird. There is no "1" ID, this was just the first thing I checked . Maybe someone who knows about lua scripting for wow can look into this and if someone with a full EveryQuest looped through all the quests and found they still had things missing it would prove that there are quests, also by looking at the ID if can give a hint of what xpac its in. Even if it doesn't tell you any information on the location of the quests it would still be helpful in determining if this is just one big joke put out by blizz. This is all based on that fact that blizz doesnt have some secret system of functions and database specifically for 20ish hidden quests.

Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Checking some of the more desolate places, i think some of the odd locations around the map are more likely to have a undiscovered purpose.

Sadly no luck yet
    Last edited by grassynole; 09-15-2010 at 12:55 PM.

n8114tw's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is if you are on the Help Mountain as a Ghost? => Some1 said help, but because of nobodys reaction he died. But the next question is, how to come on top of the Hill without hacks or Modelchanges?
    You may clip our wings, but we will always remember what it was like to fly...

bluesius's Avatar Established Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just ran through the charred vale in stonetalon mountains in search for this so called treant pet, but no npc's as far as the eye could see.

Seriously considering making a trial account and speedhacking it around in ghostform, just for the lulz of it.

This operation sounds epic, as long as trolls gtfo.

Thundathigh's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a thought, but I know that when you're in spirit form, you can only see other people when you are next to your corpse (50 yards?). So isn't it possible that you can only see these ghosts when your corpse is next to them?

I just have trouble imagining that there are 20 quests that not a single person has ever found... the only way I can imagine it is if the ghosts are visible only when your corpse is near them, and the ghost's locations are where people never die. GL to those looking for these quests, but if it is similar to the way I said then it only makes finding them that much harder o_O

First post! =P

Haya's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Thundathigh View Post
    Just a thought, but I know that when you're in spirit form, you can only see other people when you are next to your corpse (50 yards?). So isn't it possible that you can only see these ghosts when your corpse is next to them?

I just have trouble imagining that there are 20 quests that not a single person has ever found... the only way I can imagine it is if the ghosts are visible only when your corpse is near them, and the ghost's locations are where people never die. GL to those looking for these quests, but if it is similar to the way I said then it only makes finding them that much harder o_O

First post! =P
    You're talking about players. Special ghost NPCs usually are visible like normal NPCs. Just test it in Blackrock Mountain.

n8114tw's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I checked the whole Ungoro and found nothing, around in the mountain too. Now i go checking all the destroyes gnomeflyers in dun'morogh and try to get up to the one in wetlands... think IF they put a ghost somewhere, it should be there, where some1 could die (hope you understand what i'm meaning). edit: ok checked all airplanes in dunmorogh/wetlands , also that one on the top ( i will post a guide later ),and the whole airport of if, but found NOTHING. god damn now i search in the north.
    Last edited by n8114tw; 09-16-2010 at 11:32 AM.
    You may clip our wings, but we will always remember what it was like to fly...

Nyarly's Avatar ★ Elder ★ Lorekeeper of Exploration
    Thanks G/R
    367/314
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's likely that they'll put theses secret npc in places where everyone can go imho, and you're not supposed to be able to go in the IF airport (or other "hidden" places).

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast