Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Old Naxx Entrance in EPL?

(I didn't find this)

This looks something like an Old Naxx entrance hidden way behind stratholme...

It's very wierd.

You run to the right of the entrance, jump up between the 2 sides until you hit your head. Mount on a larger size mount and jump over the ledge. Than I used mount+levitate to get to it. Make sure you DON'T jump off the end or you will just end up inside the entrance to strat. I have seen this done using levitate and rocket boots.

Old Naxx Entrance in EPL?-wowscrnshot_070410_170301-jpgOld Naxx Entrance in EPL?-wowscrnshot_070410_170346-jpgOld Naxx Entrance in EPL?-wowscrnshot_070410_170332-jpgOld Naxx Entrance in EPL?-wowscrnshot_070410_170424-jpgOld Naxx Entrance in EPL?-wowscrnshot_070410_165231-jpgOld Naxx Entrance in EPL?-wowscrnshot_070410_170544-jpgOld Naxx Entrance in EPL?-wowscrnshot_070410_170555-jpgOld Naxx Entrance in EPL?-wowscrnshot_070410_170451-jpgOld Naxx Entrance in EPL?-wowscrnshot_070410_170502-jpg

Old Naxx Entrance in EPL?
    ketrish's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1 rule -> bliz doesnt remove , bliz moves everything
    was afraid that some1 will post it here propably sooner or later bliz will move it to another place
    anyway you've got 1 hidden naxx in epl, 1 instanced naxx in strath 1 in northrend test area/zone, to last one you can get to other 2 ekhm in theory you could but it would require or 200feet char or flying mount :P or get out somehow to instanced epl from stratholme

rchy's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can you actully get inside the instance and kill some mobs inside ? or is it no entrance.
    The meaning of life is..?

Daalton's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no there's no portal lol. It is just an empty thing that look/is an old naxx entrance.

toddii's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Err... that ziggurat have always been there, why wouldnt Blizz delete anything? To avoid bugs etc.? I'd doubt it.
    The only thing that could been bugged is the portal, which is removed, that ziggurat is just an model placed underground, like alot of other models in EPL.

Thanks G/R
    0/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    to avoid more work in future i guess - easier imho is to have pattern for example old naxx => new naxx almost the same just scaled to 80lvl renamed wings etcn othing more

benji551's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    YouTube - Re: OotHE - Raw Video: Howto Old Naxx thats my vid oothe found it u cant enter or nething

OotHE's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    64/17
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Re: OotHE - Raw Video: Howto Old Naxx

This guy, Bubble, goes to the extent to show you what the destination looks like, and the video is a lot better than my simple recording.

Once you land there, there's nothing to do. There's no teleport trigger or anything, although it is nifty to sit there like that. These are the last of the glitches that'll be left to find in Cataclysm probably.
    Last edited by OotHE; 07-06-2010 at 01:26 AM.

jimskill4's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you look at that model from certain angles, you can still see the old lanterns which used to hang around the sides, also the skulls which used to pile on the ramps leading the the centre still exist (You can jump on top of them) but you can't actually see them.

My mate claims he used to sell the undying / Immortal by getting to old naxx and summoning people to level 60 KT. Because of this his original account got perma banned.
    Not that I believe him as of yet.

Andros's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    5/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ketrish View Post
    ...but it would require or 200feet char or flying mount :P or get out somehow to instanced epl from stratholme
    I saw your idea with several of those 'floating Naxxramas ziggurats', and i checked.

However, first of all: There's no Instanced Gateway from the instanced Easter Plaguelands you see inside Stratholme.
    There's no ziggurat under the earth of Culling of Stratholme
    I haven't been able to look into Naxxramas yet, however, i doubt it.

Blizzard wouldn't copy stuff under the ground. It's exactly like the Instanced Alterac we find in Old Hillsbrad - There was no XYZ boat under it.

Thanks G/R
    0/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well what i can say there was a post here i think in 3.2.2 version showed instnaced stratholme + textures on above and my idea came from so called northrend test zone/area - there was no entrance too but you could jump through textures - if bliz actually did use these textures as called old naxx so i can assume old naxx has the same bugged textures but since i didn't test few "ways" how to its just a theory/question atm
    imho if they would bring old naxx it would be easier for everyone...
    Originally Posted by jimskill4 View Post
    If you look at that model from certain angles, you can still see the old lanterns which used to hang around the sides, also the skulls which used to pile on the ramps leading the the centre still exist (You can jump on top of them) but you can't actually see them.

My mate claims he used to sell the undying / Immortal by getting to old naxx and summoning people to level 60 KT. Because of this his original account got perma banned.
    Not that I believe him as of yet.
    no offence mate but from what i know bliz reentered id of portal "where to" means more or less that after wotlk's release the instance was gone for a while but as you can notice more patches = more bugs - who would know that for example bugs will be bugged in stratholme that you could open every gate and other thing - ppl who left char in old naxx had to be moved or somehow unstucked but who knows how it would like today after so many patches in wotlk - in IT you can't predict (talking about wow's scale) how program will act in 100%

Grif's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would be quite cool if you could still enter it by some odd way

Toxicity999's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The old instance doesn't exist. The actual instance ID for nax 40 is now used for either nax 10 or 25, I forget. So even if the teleport object were there, hypothetically, t would bring you to one of the level 80 versions.
    I'm geeky enough to play on Linux...

Thanks G/R
    0/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well if leader goes to40man instance level changes to 40man ;p

Xel's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    94/51
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted from thread Exploration Section Rules - READ before posting!:
    [TAG] your threads!
    FACT: Breaking this rule is the most common reason for thread deletion!

Tags are placed in front of your thread's name. They're used to clarify your
    thread's content so people will have an idea of what is it about before
    opening your thread. Don't tag your threads with useless tags like [Exploration].

Example:
    "[Tutorial] How to get to Old Ironforge"

Here are some good ones you can also use:
    [Showoff] [Discovery] [Glitch] [Tutorial] [Walkthrough]
    Thread closed and a warning given.