Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's a list of places that are open and or closed as of wotlk.

Hey there people, i decided to contribute some , and with my main experiance being in exploration i figured i would make a list of all the places i know of that are open still and if they are closed i will say it in red. I will include some screenies of the places where you would get in ect. If you have any more to add to the list feel free to tell me, but include how to get there , as i will.

1.) Old Ironforge - POSSIBLY CLOSED ahh.. i remember my first trip to old ironforge like it was yesterday... what you needed to do was jump really REALLY close to this one wall and u would eventually get to the top of the great forge where u would duel a warlock and run into the throne room and have him or her fear u in , ( you needed to stand near the big locked door ON THE RIGHT SIDE if you are facing out the way the king is. ) and you would go through it and be inside a hallway. But now u can stand under a stair well in the hallway near the military ward which on your map is that little purple part. Then you would duel him or her and then run to the end of the hallway with him or her, quickly jump onto this thing that looks like a window and have him or her fear u in and you would be in that same hallway mentioned in the first method. And voala your in! I think it may be closed now but i don't know. edit: you can still enter it through the mage way.

2.) Under Stormwind- ok now i know this is closed the way i know how to get there, what you would need to do is go to the left tunnel leading out of the stormwind trade district and before you went in jumped up near the wall next to the torch and kept jumping and eventually u could get to the ledge and run through the wall and you would fall down.

3.) Dun Monogh airport - STILL OPEN - ok what you need to do is go to north gate pass and then as soon as your out of the tunnel headed into loch moden you will see a tree on your left, so then you go behind the tree and run up to the hill, and start jumping untill your up the ledge and once you are you go stright and take your second right up that hill, then left past the tree, run up the hill on your right and then once your up run up the tall hill to your right then go stright and then go left untill u reach the barrier of hills, go right and then left, and up a small hill and your there.

4.) Newmans Landing ( still is and prob. always will be in the game ) ok just swim up the coast of eastern kingdoms from westfall untill you reach the upper part of dun monogh and you will see a small dock with a shack and a sign that says, Newman's Landing.

ok thanks i hope you guys enjoy it please post more if you know more and feel free to make suggestions please don't flame me because i'm a noob remember you were one once too. {edit: removed the picture because it didn't show up. }
    Last edited by Adrolak2; 12-08-2008 at 06:54 AM.

Here's a list of places that are open and or closed as of wotlk.
    Castroph's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +rep for this.
    I didn't know about Newmans Landing, I guess it is still there. And Great to know that OIF is still open. I thought they fixed it

TheButtCheeksFairy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no rep, just the most reposted topics on the site compiled into one reposted post

Adrolak2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man im sorry if this is a repost i just havn't seen these in a long time , i added a guide on how to get there AND i said if they are still open i dont think the really qualifies as a repost.

Vixxi's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Theres a reason you haven't seen them in along time. Because YOU can't get there, which would mean they are "closed".

And the only reason it's not a repost is because it's a waste of space even making a thread about this.

Adrolak2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ment that i hadn't seen a post about them, and by the way i just tested all these out yesterday so i know they are accurate.

samuel93's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is wrong, u can still get in old IF with mage etc... Under SW you can get under loads of ways, you just need to know ppl

Last edited by I <3 ChEeSe; 12-08-2008 at 07:24 AM.

s3ph1roth's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i can still get under SW in other ways... but i've not tried old IF since pre-TBC

Adrolak2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    o...ok well ill post that.

Adrolak2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh! i forgot to add on this:

5.) Dwarf farm- OPEN - ok once your at the airport head down the hill at the gryphon post and fund the waterfall, them run down it ( BE CAREFUL NOT TO FALL TO FAR AND DIE!!!! ) and you will be there.

Itzelsnitch's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NONE ARE CLOSED... I can still go under stormwind and Old IF still works... Repost and common sense for explorers...

Rkade777's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can get to Old IF from the IF Airport with slowfall and speedboosts.
    The IF airport has been open since TBC, you just need to know the paths

Adrolak2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    YES for the 3rd bloody time I KNOW THIS IS A REPOST damn people.. but there havn't been any RECENT posts about them and i know that it takes basic explorers commen sense but i couldn't think of much else to add to the website this is my first topic made ever PLEASE just give me a break if my information isn't dead on accurate.

samuel93's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dont damn us :/ its a repost... accept the flaming
    Its comen sense..... accept the flaming
    its pretty much useless (soz).... accept the flaming
    most of your post is wrong.... accept the flaming
    sry for writing that but it sums it up, im off now so feel free to bad mouth me whilist im gone in 10 mins of so

most peoples first thread is bad, move on and make a new one
    Last edited by I <3 ChEeSe; 12-08-2008 at 04:22 PM.

Vixxi's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The reason there hasn't been any recent posts about them is because everyone already knows.

And since no one likes reposts no one is stupid enough to post it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast