1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by CAKEBOOST View Post
    i tested it with a trial character and didn't get anything, but with 110lvl character it work
    Ah that means, i need to buy battlechest and legion... k thx

2x Vicious Saddle - 2 accounts still works.
    jdavidp's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Registered here to post our latest results with this. Found this thread very useful in deciding whether or not to take the plunge and make accounts to go for it, but there was enough recent conflicting information and speculation thrown around to let some doubts creep in, so wanted to contribute in whatever small way might be useful to someone.

TL;DR: Make your army of DKs on same faction as your main, complete the achievement, get them out of the starting zone at some point before your game time expires, and you're good to go.

More details...

As stated within the last few days, confirmed that this *does* still work. Things we can confirm are as follows:

• Legion is *NOT* required
    • Level 110 is, therefore, *NOT* required (we used mostly DKs on battle chest accounts, and one starter account with a fresh level one, who can see that there is mail from Necrolord Sipe, but not open/retrieve it)
    • DKs do *NOT* need to be leveled out of the starting zone (confirmed previously)
    • Despite the "requires level 90" tag on the item itself, the saddle CAN still be retrieved from mail and CAN still be used to purchase the mounts. Only requirement is level 40 to both BUY and LEARN the mounts (and for DKs to level out of the starting area to Stormwind/Orgrimmar of course). Hooray for this!
    • After upgrading the starter account, the saddle was retrievable from mail, however for whatever reason it took about an hour to actually show up in the mail despite the mini-map icon still saying there was mail from Necrolord Sipe. No idea why, but don't panic if it's not there immediately. However, again, vendor would *NOT* sell the mount, a message was given stating that level 40 was required. So DKs seem to be our most efficient choice currently, unless you boost the toon.

In short, this seems to still work exactly as it has for years, and the level 90 requirement on the saddle itself does not impact receiving the saddle in the mail or purchasing the mount. Ongoing confirmation of this would probably be nice, but as of now, as long as all characters are on the same faction, the only thing that absolutely does *NOT* seem to work at all is legion class trial characters (note that we did not test this, but numerous previous posts have indicated as much).
    Last edited by jdavidp; 07-01-2018 at 06:32 PM.

mytrasher's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jdavidp View Post
    Registered here to post our latest results with this. Found this thread very useful in deciding whether or not to take the plunge and make accounts to go for it, but there was enough recent conflicting information and speculation thrown around to let some doubts creep in, so wanted to contribute in whatever small way might be useful to someone.

TL;DR: Make your army of DKs on same faction as your main, complete the achievement, get them out of the starting zone at some point before your game time expires, and you're good to go.

More details...

As stated within the last few days, confirmed that this *does* still work. Things we can confirm are as follows:

• Legion is *NOT* required
    • Level 110 is, therefore, *NOT* required (we used mostly DKs on battle chest accounts, and one starter account with a fresh level one, who can see that there is mail from Necrolord Sipe, but not open/retrieve it)
    • DKs do *NOT* need to be leveled out of the starting zone (confirmed previously)
    • Despite the "requires level 90" tag on the item itself, the saddle CAN still be retrieved from mail and CAN still be used to purchase the mounts. Only requirement is level 40 to both BUY and LEARN the mounts (and for DKs to level out of the starting area to Stormwind of course). Hooray for this!
    • After upgrading the starter account, the saddle was retrievable from mail, however for whatever reason it took about an hour to actually show up in the mail despite the mini-map icon still saying there was mail from Necrolord Sipe. No idea why, but don't panic if it's not there immediately. However, again, vendor would *NOT* sell the mount, a message was given stating that level 40 was required. So DKs seem to be our most efficient choice currently, unless you boost the toon.

In short, this seems to still work exactly as it has for years, and the level 90 requirement on the saddle itself does not impact receiving the saddle in the mail or purchasing the mount. Ongoing confirmation of this would probably be nice, but as of now, as long as all characters are on the same faction, the only thing that absolutely does *NOT* seem to work at all is legion class trial characters (note that we did not test this, but numerous previous posts have indicated as much).
    Hello jdavidp,

thx for ur time and explanation!
    That means for me: Just buy for example 6x battlechest accounts.. create 6 dks and do 100 wins on other account and i will recieve it.
    My question for you is: I dont need to levevel our of the DK starting zone immedietly? i can do it after the wins right?

jdavidp's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mytrasher View Post
    Hello jdavidp,

thx for ur time and explanation!
    That means for me: Just buy for example 6x battlechest accounts.. create 6 dks and do 100 wins on other account and i will recieve it.
    My question for you is: I dont need to levevel our of the DK starting zone immedietly? i can do it after the wins right?
    No. It was confirmed a few posts back that the DK does not need to be leveled beyond the starting zone. Based on our experience and other recent posts here, there are no hidden gotchas with location, level, expansion purchases, etc. The only requirement to trigger a saddle in the mail is to be logged in on any extra account(s) with *any* character of the same faction at the time the achievement pops, *except* a legion class trial character. Period. The only requirement to then purchase the mount from the vendor in exchange for the saddle is to be level 40 and in Stormwind.

Of course, the caveat is all this is confirmed as of yesterday. Ultimately this has not changed for years, but hopefully people will continue to periodically post their results going forward, particularly if any changes are confirmed.

mytrasher's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No. It was confirmed a few posts back that the DK does not need to be leveled beyond the starting zone. Based on our experience and other recent posts here, there are no hidden gotchas with location, level, expansion purchases, etc. The only requirement to trigger a saddle in the mail is to be logged in on any extra account(s) with *any* character of the same faction at the time the achievement pops, *except* a legion class trial character. Period. The only requirement to then purchase the mount from the vendor in exchange for the saddle is to be level 40 and in Stormwind.

Of course, the caveat is all this is confirmed as of yesterday. Ultimately this has not changed for years, but hopefully people will continue to periodically post their results going forward, particularly if any changes are confirmed.
    THX you again and by stormwind you mean main city as a horde it is orgrimmar i suppose

CAKEBOOST's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/10
    Trade Feedback
    78 (94%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Registered here to post our latest results with this
    well done, good wall of text =)

Bayaro's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to share my experience with you guys.
    Since vicious saddles seem to change for bfa, blizzard stated that they will be an account-wide process so I'm assuming that you can't earn them on multiple toons anymore, I decided to go for the multiple vicious saddles before legion comes to an end. I'm a dedicated mount collector and have nearly every mount in game, but I don't have a single vicious mount. So my plan was to activate 5 wow accounts on my battle net account (they were already there and I have at least 2 level 100+ characters on each one) and do the achievement 2 times, each time acquiring 5 vicious saddles so I get all 10 mounts in the end. What I didn't know was that all characters need to be the same faction, so for the first round I logged in 2 alliance characters and 2 horde characters even tho my main was horde. So I ended up only receiving 3 vicious saddles. I thought alright, no problem, I'll just activate 2 more accounts and get 7 saddles the second time, which would give me also 10 in the end. So yesterday I got the second achievement on another character, but this time all the other characters logged in, which all where horde the time and all where above level 100 and not a trial didn't receive any mail. So my conclusion is either blizzard fixed it yesterday or nobody has yet talked about it not working for a second time in a season, even tho you still receive the achievement. Does any of you guys know? Should I contact blizzard about it or would that be a dumb decision, which could maybe even result in a ban?

rage5's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Bayaro View Post
    I want to share my experience with you guys.
    Since vicious saddles seem to change for bfa, blizzard stated that they will be an account-wide process so I'm assuming that you can't earn them on multiple toons anymore, I decided to go for the multiple vicious saddles before legion comes to an end. I'm a dedicated mount collector and have nearly every mount in game, but I don't have a single vicious mount. So my plan was to activate 5 wow accounts on my battle net account (they were already there and I have at least 2 level 100+ characters on each one) and do the achievement 2 times, each time acquiring 5 vicious saddles so I get all 10 mounts in the end. What I didn't know was that all characters need to be the same faction, so for the first round I logged in 2 alliance characters and 2 horde characters even tho my main was horde. So I ended up only receiving 3 vicious saddles. I thought alright, no problem, I'll just activate 2 more accounts and get 7 saddles the second time, which would give me also 10 in the end. So yesterday I got the second achievement on another character, but this time all the other characters logged in, which all where horde the time and all where above level 100 and not a trial didn't receive any mail. So my conclusion is either blizzard fixed it yesterday or nobody has yet talked about it not working for a second time in a season, even tho you still receive the achievement. Does any of you guys know? Should I contact blizzard about it or would that be a dumb decision, which could maybe even result in a ban?
    This works like The Chosen Achievement, the achievement exploit only works once when you get it the first time for your battle.net Account

Bayaro's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by rage5 View Post
    This works like The Chosen Achievement, the achievement exploit only works once when you get it the first time for your battle.net Account
    Okay, thanks for the clarification, so my only option is to create a second battlenet account under the same name, get them there and then merge it to my main one right?

Hazzbazzy's Avatar wannabe hackerlol Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    243/484
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Bayaro View Post
    Okay, thanks for the clarification, so my only option is to create a second battlenet account under the same name, get them there and then merge it to my main one right?
    Yes, but be advised you CANNOT have more than 8 licenses for WoW under a single battle.net account, and Blizzard won't remove them unless you initiate a very specific clause in the Data Protection Act (now GDPR) called Right to rectification. Even then that will only work if the original unmerged information does not match yours, and has to be done via legal documentation sent to their office in France.
    "HOLY TIME MACHINE BATMAN! it's 1973!"
    https://youtube.com/Hazzbazzy

Bayaro's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hazzbazzy View Post
    Yes, but be advised you CANNOT have more than 8 licenses for WoW under a single battle.net account, and Blizzard won't remove them unless you initiate a very specific clause in the Data Protection Act (now GDPR) called Right to rectification.
    Okay, thanks for your answer. Since one of my 8 licenses is a starter-edition I can easily remove it, so I got space for one more.

Originally Posted by Hazzbazzy View Post
    Even then that will only work if the original unmerged information does not match yours, and has to be done via legal documentation sent to their office in France.
    So you're telling me I can only merge a second account to my main one if it's information doesn't match the information on my main account?

rage5's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    fixed. fml

Gratax's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/18
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by rage5 View Post
    fixed. fml
    Please be troll

I am about to do this tomorrow..

Gratax's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/18
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems fixed on EU.... 1M gold wasted

Kaizuken's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    60/293
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2x Vicious Saddle - 2 accounts still works.

Originally Posted by Gratax View Post
    Seems fixed on EU.... 1M gold wasted

Why 1M Gold?

"The Chosen" Ensemble still works.
    Thread can be closed, thanks to Mods.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast