0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Avoid The Eye of "insert name here" detection

We all know about those annoying Eyes that run off and tattle on you when you're in their area. I've found them most annoying in SMV when trying to do the atamal terrace quests. Anyways, I noticed that when they detect you, they run off to a mob and make it aggro you, then they despawn. I decided to try something...I flew down next to it, let it detect me, then flew up into the air. It ran off and ratted me out, then despawned. Since I was in the air, the mob didn't do anything. When I go to quest/farm in areas with eyes now, I make sure to despawn all the nearby eyes so that they don't aggro the fun 70 elites onto me.

Maybe working as intended, maybe a sploit, either way it has helped a ton. Obviously you'll need a flying mount/flight form for this...I suppose a rogue with vanish and a hunter with feign death could also work.

Avoid The Eye of "insert name here" detection
    darkorin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ehh, its kind of common sense really, and i never noticed the eyes actually doing anything.....i AoE about 10 mobs down at a time tho, so no mobs are usually around.
    I counted to 10 in my head and there has been no reply yet... there will be killing.... much killing!

Ethar919's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They are only a pester before you hit 70.. like the camp in hellfire.. but at 70 its np...

Xcenon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, they are quite annoying, but Ethar919 is kinda right. When you ding 70, they're not such a big problem.

The orcs in the camp in Hellfire Peninsula are kinda OP, they're reaaaally, really annoying there.