49/26
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Permanent 5% Reputation and Experience Increase in Broken Isles

As a frost mage, once you finish your artifact questline for Ebonchill - Item - World of Warcraft you can talk to Old Fillmaff - NPC - World of Warcraft in your class hall to start the quest Memories of Ebonchill - Quest - World of Warcraft

For that quest, you're sent to Dalaran to speak to a random (differing daily) ghost about your weapon, granting you The Council's Wisdom - Spell - World of Warcraft (5% rep/exp buff, 2 hour duration).

If you complete that quest, you can do that again daily for that 2 hour buff; however, if you simply abandon the quest after you're done using the buff (don't abandon it right away), you can come back to pick up that quest an unlimited number of times with no daily cooldown, granting you a permanent 5% reputation and experience increase while in the Broken Isles and in frost spec (as long as you refresh the buff at the end of the 2 hour duration). The buff persists after you abandon the quest.
    Last edited by DewTech; 09-06-2016 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Can't immediately abandon quest anymore

Permanent 5% Reputation and Experience Increase in Broken Isles
  2. Thanks Yavanna, Kenneth (2 members gave Thanks to DewTech for this useful post)
    Bloodmgx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I finished getting my alt spec artifacts last night so I'll be using this from now thank you.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

DewTech's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    49/26
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like they attempted to fix this today. It still works, just don't abandon the quest until you're done using the buff. Updating the OP to reflect this as well.