Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: ''Teleport'' as a rogue

Originally Posted by Jayba View Post
    I usually dont flame anyone on this site but this thread is total garbage... Hey thx for explaining what the skill does since I guess rogues are all 12 years old and they have no clue. Hate to say it but this new leecher tag is just filling this site with horrible threads that should not even be posted. Someone getting rep for a post like this is just stupid, i might have to make a guide so warriors know they can charge up to the enemy graveyard in wsg cause i dont think anyone knows about that yet. Or better yet maybe ill make a guide that shows priests that they can heal stuff with some of their healing spells... haha
    Here's a better idea, how about I make a guide telling you to never flame a twelve year old AGAIN. Mabye some of us are twelve? And oh yeah, please know that it's "twelve" not "12". Another reason I'm taking the offensive, I am young. Get over yourself, and "thx" is not a word bud.
    Last edited by Ebon; 10-30-2007 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Edited out age...

''Teleport'' as a rogue
    Jayba's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not 12 lol are you that dense? I did not realize that this site came with a free grammar lesson from a "twelve" year old, thats pretty cool. And get over myself? I was just stating the obvious just like this thread does.

m3th0dm4n's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Jayba View Post
    It's not 12 lol are you that dense? I did not realize that this site came with a free grammar lesson from a "twelve" year old, thats pretty cool. And get over myself? I was just stating the obvious just like this thread does.
    STFU already

roryjoe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Ozrien View Post
    The concept of exploitation is subjective, being open to interpretation, and you don't need to boost your post number by sitting at your keyboard spamming "zomg not an exploitz, lawl."
    I don't mean to be negative here, but to the OP this really is "how to play a rogue", and whilst in your opinion Ozrien, you feel that the concept of exploitation is subjective, an exploit by it's very nature is something that takes advantage of a vulnerability. Hence, this doesn't even fall in a grey area surrounding "is it or is it not an exploit, could possibly be, hmm" - it's simply how to play a rogue and is, in absolutely no way whatsoever, anything other than common sense. This is basic stuff, and whereas the posts of "OMG LOL U PRESS SPACE 2 JUMP!!!!111" help no one, frankly I can understand people's frustration. There is frankly MASSES of shit in the exploitation forum these days.

To those giving +rep for "contributing", I feel you really are making idiots of yourselves. I could contribute by posting a picture of a turd in this forum, and it would be as relevant to an exploitation forum as the OP's post was.
    Last edited by roryjoe; 10-31-2007 at 01:52 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12