1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling "Mr.Bigglesworth" and "Raiding with Leashes"

Hi All,

I hope some of you find this useful.

The achievement "Raiding with Leashes" Raiding with Leashes - Achievement - World of Warcraft, does not actually require you to own or buy any of the pets. You can simply "borrow" the pets required from other players/friends, use them, and then re-cage them and give them back and it still counts towards the achievement.

On the flipside, if you have all the pets, you can sell the achievement to other players who want the 10 points and/or "Mr.Bigglesworth" Mr. Bigglesworth - Item - World of Warcraft (which is a reward for completing the achievement and famous for his "Naxxramas Shenanigans"). Simply find a buyer, cage the pets, trade them over 1 by 1 and then have him re-cage them and trade them back.

Thanks all and see you in game

JP

Selling "Mr.Bigglesworth" and "Raiding with Leashes"
    SuperKop's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    9/23
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not an exploit working as intended. People have been doing this with pets for a while. Pets you can cage, give to a friend so he/she can get the pet number increase, and give it back.

eral9302's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this was commented 8 days ago u should give credits to that dude or atlleast link to that Mr. Bigglesworth - Item - World of Warcraft press CTRL + F and enter myzou and u will see and if you didnt know this then ok but search the next time, not just on this website

thecoruptserver's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's okay to repost things from other sites... as long as it has not been posted on ownedcore before

eral9302's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    even if it is allowed you should give credits to who ever told you about it and so on if you didnt find it yourself that is all i am saying

selannefan12's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had no idea he posted that just found it out by myself and have been using it and selling them. As for the first reply and saying it is not an exploit, yes I believe it to be an exploit but that is just my opinion (similar to the tabard buying and refunding exploit which was indeed an exploit).

Anyways, I am not trying to "impress" the nay-sayers, I just hope that it helps some people who are not aware of it and could use it to their benefit.

Obbeh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...chievment.html (Easy raiding with leashes achievment)

was posted 2 days ago

i dont think its an exploit per se but if the acheivement was worded to "learn and keep" all 12 pets then yes but it just says collect i have my doubts wether its intended or not either but i think it is because ALL 12 are cageable n not like 1-2