Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definitely a repost, the link to Aegean's thread was accurate considering that this method is posted on one of the later pages of it. I've been using this to mess around for ages, nothing new here.

Return of The Immortal (Mostly) Spider Pet Exploit Patch 4.3.4
    advanta's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    338/1145
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xPlacebox View Post
    Thanks for the kind feedback all.

@Sweking Yeah I've tried multiple other methods, besides this one, on most of the other spiders and have only found this one to work 100% of the time.

@Blueice22 See Gatsby's post

@Aegean Ty for supporting the post. I figured there would be a few nay-sayers and I expect that will keep them at bay.

@Advanta As with most exploits, over time they are refined and simplified after the initial discovery. However that of course wouldn't be possible without the original find, which is why IV is given credit. As with the original Spider Exploit, after you take a portal somewhere on the continent it takes some time for the spider to relocate you. Same with logging in after being logged out for awhile, it's not instant, but he will pop back up eventually. As far as this being "fun for 2 mins," that's your opinion. IMO it's a lot of fun, and there's about 8 pages of text in the original thread that agree.
    I wasn't really being critical. I was kind of hoping I missed something and someone would suggest another utility, hence that comment.

Thanks for posting this anyway, I got a lot of satisfaction out of executing the hack correctly just by itself.

xPlacebox's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Calcifer I assume you're talking about Stcc's post in the thread and the vid he posted along with it. Which if you follow the link says it's been fixed, and has said fixed for months... Here's the link. SPIDER 2.avi - YouTube

saillaw's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just tried this today, and i got the spider leashed to me. However, I lost him when I flew on a flying mount. I didn't feel like trying it again, but I think you might have to stick to running or a ground mount to get outside the zone.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Once he's leashed if you fly out of range of him and he despawns just go park somewhere and he will eventually respawn. You can make him spawn in mid-air using this same tactic.

Blueice22's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Aegean View Post
    This is NOT a repost. Blueice, all of those old methods have been fixed. I appreciate you pulling out my thread, but he deserves credit for finding a 100% effective method on a new spider.

@Lovestotwink Every single method ever posted to do that has been fixed, so if you have another new way to do it that works 100% of the time I'd encourage you to post that as well. Not to say that the old methods NEVER work, but it's very rare and very random in my exp.

+REPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
    And if you had even cared to look in the original thread..... this method was posted... So again... THIS IS A REPOST.

Calcifer's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Placebo, you are literally doing the same exact thing except disregarding the timer. The whole "Kite him away from his spawn and he'll be leashed" thing is very old.

leozeul's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    7/5
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice Re-find I guess , Works

Aegean's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really don't know what you guys are attempting to achieve with de-railing this guy's thread. As mentioned the poster of that method deemed it fixed about 6 months ago obviously FOR A REASON. That method is similar to this, just like how every single method after the one I discovered was similar to mine. Just like how every future way to do this will be similar. The original thread hasn't had a posted method in over 5 months it looks like, seems reasonable someone would want to post a new way if they'd found it at this point. And there is something new here, whether it be that specific spider or some other minor detail. It wasn't working before and now Placebo has posted a way to make it work 100%. And more importantly people who may have missed out on them in the past now get a chance to play with them, which is what it's all about I thought.

Calcifer's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I suppose it doesn't matter that it's a well-known method (at least on my server). As long as it's enlightening people then that's what's important. My b for jumping the gun, carry on

lovestotwink's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Lovestotwink Every single method ever posted to do that has been fixed, so if you have another new way to do it that works 100% of the time I'd encourage you to post that as well. Not to say that the old methods NEVER work, but it's very rare and very random in my exp.
    lol it was never fixed 100%. I dont get some of the exploits posted here, there is a very first thread made saying how to. Then some else makes a new thread saying "if u stand a few feet to the left its a all new exploit" if people never tryed all the spiders thats there fault.

Aegean's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Calcifer Not a problem at all, easy to lose sight of the fact this is all for fun with all the ego running around. Which brings us to Lovestotwink

@Lovestotwink Look dude, I'm glad you were able to keep the spider exploit going some in the original thread, after I released it was possible ofc, you are the master of the spider exploit. But don't come to this perfectly reasonable thread and insult not only the poster, but our community, in the process of trying to prove you are the spider guy. After reviewing the original thread it very clearly appears the method referenced was fixed, besides the words "Fixed" in the vid description (lol). People moved on from it and a couple more methods were released later. You were involved with some of the posts during that time so I'm sure you remember. Which would lead any sane person to insinuate new methods = old methods don't work anymore. Not to mention, again, the fact the previous method was labeled fixed. Even better I saw a post where you said something to the effect of I left some details out to save this for myself. Clearly you don't get how we do things around here.

I suggest if you want some attention involving this exploit to post a more effective method instead of causing drama in the thread.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well this thread spun out of control fast lol. I wouldn't knowingly repost anyone's method of any exploit so ppl are aware. I was only trying to contribute what I thought was a solid way to get a new spider pet. As Aegean has been posting, when I reviewed the original thread it seemed all the methods had been nerfed to the ground at the very least and mostly fixed, if not completely fixed.

lovestotwink's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Lovestotwink Look dude, I'm glad you were able to keep the spider exploit going some in the original thread, after I released it was possible ofc, you are the master of the spider exploit. But don't come to this perfectly reasonable thread and insult not only the poster, but our community, in the process of trying to prove you are the spider guy. After reviewing the original thread it very clearly appears the method referenced was fixed, besides the words "Fixed" in the vid description (lol). People moved on from it and a couple more methods were released later. You were involved with some of the posts during that time so I'm sure you remember. Which would lead any sane person to insinuate new methods = old methods don't work anymore. Not to mention, again, the fact the previous method was labeled fixed. Even better I saw a post where you said something to the effect of I left some details out to save this for myself. Clearly you don't get how we do things around here.

I suggest if you want some attention involving this exploit to post a more effective method instead of causing drama in the thread.
    na im no master of the spider exploit but thank you for thinking so highly of me

Deminish's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    fixed and doesnt work..

EDIT: i take that back, after giving it a last try, it finally worked! just have to make sure u use the right path =) so happy tho, thanks for the post
    and like the other guy said, this thing will stalk you where ever you go.. its just slow
    Last edited by Deminish; 08-12-2012 at 06:40 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast