0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Battleground-Gamebreaking] Quick Cap in Twin Peaks via Control-FP

First of all: Everytime you share this video a kitten, a puppy and a deer dies...
    This works for Horde. I did not test it with an Alliance character, so I cant tell what happens there.

Well this is mostly an example-video (it's also a part of the video i released a month ago [http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...trol-bgs.html] (FP-Control in BGs), posted it in exploration section as a last bonus clip, but i guess nobody mentioned it, due to that drama/whatever).
    It works for every BG with (slightly) different results.
    Since no one mentioned it, I am releasing it to the exploit section (where it basically belongs to), so everybody sees it and may mess around with it.

What you basically do is Control FP in (for example) Twin Peaks, logout and log back in. After that you get spawned at the Alliance Base. For early start in Arathi Basin you could also let the gryphon fly over NoMansLand, d/c, log back in, now you are on your gryphon, logout, log back in and you are able to move/mount/buff/cap the bases.

Anyways here is the video

http://www.myvideo.at/watch/8623508

@Mods/Admins: feel free to move this to level2 or level3 section. the more people know about it, the faster it gets fixed
    Last edited by MrBounce; 06-24-2012 at 05:17 PM. Reason: added Youtube

[Battleground-Gamebreaking] Quick Cap in Twin Peaks via Control-FP
    MrBounce's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah read pls, thanks

TehVoyager's Avatar I just love KuRIoS
    Thanks G/R
    85/470
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Repost from Exploration

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...trol-bgs.html] (FP-Control in BGs)

(imo it matters little if you posted the original video. why does there need to be a 2nd video about the same thing in another section?)

Also, there's already a number of "control FP" exploits. what makes this one unique?
    Last edited by TehVoyager; 06-24-2012 at 03:02 PM.

(don't post things I post to Patreon.)

MrBounce's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TehVoyager View Post
    Repost from Exploration

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...trol-bgs.html] (FP-Control in BGs)

(imo it matters little if you posted the original video. why does there need to be a 2nd video about the same thing in another section?)
    You know how your sentences sound for me? I give you an example "Yeah, i didnt know that exploit, but he already mentioned it being a repost so I am gonna be a smarta** and stating it to be a repost again"
    Would it look better to you, if I would have frapsed a new video in Warsong Gulch and showing it off, praising it as THE NEW SUPERDUPER EXPLOIT? If so, just imagine its Warsong instead of Twin Peaks.

Originally Posted by TehVoyager View Post
    Also, there's already a number of "control FP" exploits. what makes this one unique?
    My friend, I have never seen an exploit porting you to the opposite base in any BG and being able to take the flag as soon as the BG starts. Maybe you, I dont know...
    Last edited by MrBounce; 06-24-2012 at 03:26 PM.

Nonpareill's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MrBounce View Post
    You know how your sentences sound for me? I give you an example "Yeah, i didnt know that exploit, but he already mentioned it being a repost so I am gonna be a smarta** and stating it to be a repost again"
    Would it look better to you, if I would have frapsed a new video in Warsong Gulch and showing it off, praising it as THE NEW SUPERDUPER EXPLOIT? If so, just imagine its Warsong instead of Twin Peaks.

My friend, I have never seen an exploit porting you to the opposite base in any BG and being able to take the flag as soon as the BG starts. Maybe you, I dont know...
    I think what hes saying is you are using the same quest and same disconnection / logout method used to get a headstart isle of conquest that was already used in getting a headstart in alterac valley. The only difference is that, you are using it with a different battleground and you used the quest "Shifting Priorities" rather than "Emerging Threat" and you used the logout method for a headstart just like snyth does in his alterac valley video as opposed to using a DC macro to control the FP like Omo does in his video.

So i guess: (?)
    Logout = teleport to graveyard
    D/C = Control the FP

Its a good use of the quest and the control FP glitch. and Indeed, this is useful, but i think he was trying to say that this quest and method has already been used for other bg's, which you already know, since you posted the original thread about FP control in bg's.

What we need to do is find more quests where this works so we can use the different FP directions to explore more of the instanecs and BGs.

But do not release them until the current ones get patched!
    Im sure you already know this though.
    Last edited by Nonpareill; 06-25-2012 at 03:01 AM.
    My Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/holysnipe?feature=mhee

Carcinogen's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well those two quests interact differently with the game, one is Cruven from Kots style where it shoots you to xyz, can't control the fp, and etc. And the other is Gatsby style where it starts at the entrance, can use as a control fp, and etc. I personally didn't know you could do that with Gatsby's version, so ty for the guide MrBounce! +Rep

mariaaulman's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Annoying for alliance, hehe
    Regards

Exploitordie's Avatar Corporal