Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Igzz
    Originally Posted by OotHE View Post
    Would someone from US be able to make the account EU and make a character there? So one wouldn't have to make a new account and all of that sort?
    I do not believe so, because the two have completely different licenses.
    It's possible <: ... but I don't remember how i do this :<

Attachment 6047

[exploit] How to change country on your Battle.net account!
    Andrast's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Validuus View Post
    hi there.
    Lets me send you some 2 cents here.
    Ofc this way is working and working properly, wich all should send you regards you gave it, but the point of the way by google chrome (wich I will show you in a sec) is that it work for EVERY addres.
    Why its important?
    Its important cause at some point on the last summer (so around september 2011) the technicians of battle.net made an important update for making an addres on battle.net.
    They made that all account wich was made on battle.net after 04.2011 could change addres, but that change wasnt visible for battle.net system.
    In practice it was like after 04.2011:
    - you made an account wich is on country where RaF doesnt work
    - you heared about rafs
    - you want to change country to get raf
    - you see that your addres is changed on battle.net but RaFs still doesnt work.
    Why?
    Cause battle.net system is seeing only first addres and ignoring second addres wich you gave. SYSTEM DONT SEE THAT SECOND ADDRESS!

So because of this on your way all new accounts (wich were maded after 04.2011) coundt use your way and they need to use google chrome way cuse you can change there by HTML wich addres is second and wich is first.

SO this is this way. Adventage of it is that they work on ALL accounts. Disadventages is they took bit longer and are not that simple as your very fast and very simple way.

HOW TO CHANGE COUNTRY IN GOOGLE CHROME:

First of all to change adress on battle.net you need to got Google Chrome.
    If you dont have it as a browser then go and instal.
    After that go on battle.net and log on. And go and edit your adress (click on edit near adress on left side).
    Lets set your country to UK now.
    Right click on the box where its your country name and click "inspect element".
    You should see now a window with a lot of code in HTML at the bottom.
    The line wich you got to change is already selected. Change there <strong>"here is the name of your country"</strong> for <strong>United Kingdom</strong>
    After it you should go 2 line above it where you will see line which start from "<select name="country"".
    Click on the mark before the line and after a couple fo second you will see a list of countrys.
    Go to your country, double click the part "selected="selected"", copy it and delete.
    Now go to the united kingdom one what should be on first one and right click the option tag and u should see add atrribute and u should paste "selected="selected"".
    5 line above the select tag we opened there should be <div>...</div>, open it using mark before the line. You may see there <input type="hidden" name="id" value="2"></input>.
    If value is 2 then doubleckick on "2" and change it to "1". If its "1" then just leave it as it is.
    Now you have to go back to battle.net site and save changes.
    There will show you errors.
    Now what you have to do is to put some fakes info adresses and start all proces of changing cuntry by HTML from beginning.
    On the end save changes and it will save them as they are.
    This way you will change your country.

PS I would love if people could give some rep for this as I heared there is some special place on this forum on wich I get acces by paying or rep ;p
    PS2 Big regards to all those people wich are on this forum. With all honesty I never get so many info about warcrafts thingies as here. So big regards to all and any of you.
    Hello i have a problem, im doing all point by point, and when im at point save changes nothing happens its still Poland, i have tried do all the same but just on last point when its says <div>...</div> change from2 to 1 i dotn change it and its Great Brotain but RaF dont working, anyone could help me?

boss2fast4u's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice find i posted this 5 days ago in another section
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...ml#post2185745 ([EU] Battle.net Country Change for Recruit a Friend)
    Few tips :

1. close other websites from other tab for example facebook send data every 5 seconds to your browser and it most of time pop up to tamper it which you need to ignore so it is better to have any other website closed.
    2. after you tamper country you must select and accept TOS and something else after that you must tamper again and change again country and hit ok and then you are done.
    Last edited by boss2fast4u; 02-06-2012 at 12:08 PM.

Validuus's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Andrast did you done its twice?
    I understand you had 1, so you didnt had to change that aye?
    But remember that you need to put all changes in HTML, save them, and after that you need to do HTML fun one more time.

Andrast's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Validuus View Post
    Andrast did you done its twice?
    I understand you had 1, so you didnt had to change that aye?
    But remember that you need to put all changes in HTML, save them, and after that you need to do HTML fun one more time.
    No, i had 2 but when i did 1 nothing happened, so u tell me that i need to do the same think twice? how i need to save it? just normal in browser save settings or something in that html?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have to write everything in HTML, save it on battle.net after, write in HTML one more time and save it on battle.net again.
    if you will got any problem thats my GG number: 1063908. Just write to me and I will try to help you as best as I can.
    Regards

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GOOGLE CHROME WAY DOESNT WORK ATM cause of battle.net morning changes.
    Sorry ;p
    I will try to work on it and will share if I will something find

Morhy's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know how to do it on Google Chrome <3

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol
    so you could share with this man.
    Geez
    What attitude is with:
    "Oh, I know how to do it, but I will not tell"?
    So for wtf you mention about it mate?

Morhy's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gonna post in Mmo Market, gotta earn some goldz for that

boss2fast4u's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    too late Google Chrome method actually it is same method as tamper data in case you didn't figure out just another method of doing it, now both are not working because, they change few things there
    Now you have : csrftoken=bd21addc-fe47-XXX-XXXX-ebfa4a706f7a which it wasn't before there, you also have hasCountryChanged which by default it is 0 and a interest thing which i didn't see it before until now, battle net website search for owned core ccokiez:This come from :
    Host=eu.battle.net
    __utmz=546546546456.546546546546.84.40.utmcsr=ownedcore.com|utmccn=(referral)|ut mcmd=referral|utmcct=/forums/world-of-warcraft/world-of-warcraft-exploits/341748-excellent-way-farm-lovely-charms-while-asleep-hunters-4.html;
    It is this ok ?

Cecu's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    121/20
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess it is not, but I am not good in the US laws.

srajaee's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there was a csrftoken before too when the exploit was working. so its not added newly. but it seems even tho there is a country field in the form they do not check it on form processing codes anymore. thats what I guess. cuz when you change the country in visible and hidden fields both (by any method) and send the form it returns to the previous value on new page and is not changing while the rest of address is changing. when exploit worked I tested to change name as well but only country was changing and changing name was saving the address with previous name. now its the same with country even if you change it on form it is not changing in database seems like they dont check this field anymore.
    how ever I checked the form and theres some changes I noticed.
    1. form id was id="edit-address-form" and now it is id="address-form" so is the form with id edit-address-form moved to another url or?
    2. theres a new field on the form which was not there before.. a hidden field ofc : <input type="hidden" name="address.state" value="" />
    new field name is address.state but I couldnt guess what value to put there which might get the form to check and change the country..

Elitetech's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any progress on this? Damn, I wish I knew this yesterday..
    Knowledge is often mistaken for intelligence. This is like mistaking a cup of milk for a cow.

funkyshift's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone found a solution to this or can anyone change the country ?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast