Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can this be used to change your date of birth?

[exploit] How to change country on your Battle.net account!
    Traxex84's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/25
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very cool, no use for me but + rep anyway. I remember a couple of years ago you used to be able to tamper data paypal payments to automated sites e.g. I used to buy a heap of auth codes for some runescape bots, usually $15usd and tamperdata it and make it $0.01. Of course they realised and fixed it pretty quick but the system used to email you the code as soon as a payment had been sent, got hundreds of auth codes for a few dollars and sold them on a few websites for $2 each via paypal. But now it just gets your paypal account locked :/

Loucy1's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by OverLordErIcH View Post
    Technically this doesn't belong in World of Warcraft exploits since battle net isn't just wow.

Why can't other EU countries use those services?
    There's just a few countries that aren't allowed to do it.... For example Scandinavia is allowed to aswell as a whole lot of other countries, any other information would be incorrect.

Validuus's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi there.
    Lets me send you some 2 cents here.
    Ofc this way is working and working properly, wich all should send you regards you gave it, but the point of the way by google chrome (wich I will show you in a sec) is that it work for EVERY addres.
    Why its important?
    Its important cause at some point on the last summer (so around september 2011) the technicians of battle.net made an important update for making an addres on battle.net.
    They made that all account wich was made on battle.net after 04.2011 could change addres, but that change wasnt visible for battle.net system.
    In practice it was like after 04.2011:
    - you made an account wich is on country where RaF doesnt work
    - you heared about rafs
    - you want to change country to get raf
    - you see that your addres is changed on battle.net but RaFs still doesnt work.
    Why?
    Cause battle.net system is seeing only first addres and ignoring second addres wich you gave. SYSTEM DONT SEE THAT SECOND ADDRESS!

So because of this on your way all new accounts (wich were maded after 04.2011) coundt use your way and they need to use google chrome way cuse you can change there by HTML wich addres is second and wich is first.

SO this is this way. Adventage of it is that they work on ALL accounts. Disadventages is they took bit longer and are not that simple as your very fast and very simple way.

HOW TO CHANGE COUNTRY IN GOOGLE CHROME:

First of all to change adress on battle.net you need to got Google Chrome.
    If you dont have it as a browser then go and instal.
    After that go on battle.net and log on. And go and edit your adress (click on edit near adress on left side).
    Lets set your country to UK now.
    Right click on the box where its your country name and click "inspect element".
    You should see now a window with a lot of code in HTML at the bottom.
    The line wich you got to change is already selected. Change there <strong>"here is the name of your country"</strong> for <strong>United Kingdom</strong>
    After it you should go 2 line above it where you will see line which start from "<select name="country"".
    Click on the mark before the line and after a couple fo second you will see a list of countrys.
    Go to your country, double click the part "selected="selected"", copy it and delete.
    Now go to the united kingdom one what should be on first one and right click the option tag and u should see add atrribute and u should paste "selected="selected"".
    5 line above the select tag we opened there should be <div>...</div>, open it using mark before the line. You may see there <input type="hidden" name="id" value="2"></input>.
    If value is 2 then doubleckick on "2" and change it to "1". If its "1" then just leave it as it is.
    Now you have to go back to battle.net site and save changes.
    There will show you errors.
    Now what you have to do is to put some fakes info adresses and start all proces of changing cuntry by HTML from beginning.
    On the end save changes and it will save them as they are.
    This way you will change your country.

PS I would love if people could give some rep for this as I heared there is some special place on this forum on wich I get acces by paying or rep ;p
    PS2 Big regards to all those people wich are on this forum. With all honesty I never get so many info about warcrafts thingies as here. So big regards to all and any of you.

krisha's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    25/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    works fine!

RaF inc. <3, would +rep if i could

thank you

mckemo's Avatar Account not activated by Email
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany can´t do this too

Archijs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got a registered address Latvia. Tried to change it via Tamper, it changes it, but when i go into account summary, it still shows Latvia. So it changes it for a brief moment, but it still stays the same.
    In other words: it doesnt work.
    Last edited by Archijs; 02-05-2012 at 02:14 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    excactly because of this you need to do this by google chrome way Archijs.

alinutz1980's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Archijs View Post
    Got a registered address Latvia. Tried to change it via Tamper, it changes it, but when i go into account summary, it still shows Latvia. So it changes it for a brief moment, but it still stays the same.
    In other words: it doesnt work.
    For me Firefox method worked and Chrome one didnt.

Ogait's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When did they remove this feature?

Because two weeks ago, I changed my country from Portugal to UK, so I could use Recruit a Friend, which I'm using at the moment.

Proof:

IP where I am playing

Account Country:

Just make sure your address is valid.

eSko's Avatar YmxhY2tqYWNrJmhvb2tlcnM= CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    75/24
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They removed it few days ago.

Ogait's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, ignore what I said then.

Archijs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just tried with the chrome method, Firefox didnt work for me, chrome apparently did, but still doesnt let me sign for Annual Pass unfortunately
    In other words - try both methods, one might work, you can probably do the RAF now, but no annual pass.
    Last edited by Archijs; 02-06-2012 at 08:28 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Annual Pass is not working for you as probably you used RaF before. Exploiting raf methong and using it to prepaid your account by "not real friend" make you ilegible to any of oters promotions wich Blizzard will make.
    But you always can try to take a look for example on date of your birth. Sometimes its not puted, so that make you ilegible (its rare but happen).

If for someone google chrome way didnt work plz make sure you did everything in good way and what is most important there is "1" in correct place.
    I resell RaFs from people like Precious or Taleen and it worked for ALL of my customers.

Archijs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Validuus View Post
    Annual Pass is not working for you as probably you used RaF before. Exploiting raf methong and using it to prepaid your account by "not real friend" make you ilegible to any of oters promotions wich Blizzard will make.
    But you always can try to take a look for example on date of your birth. Sometimes its not puted, so that make you ilegible (its rare but happen).
    Oh, thanks for the info. I guess thats the cause, because I have been using RAF for years now Date of birth should be in, and im way older than needed.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast