0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

World of Warcraft: ImperiousVideos Teaser for Exploits 4.3

Alright guys, its been a hell of a long time... almost 2 months since I have released anything.. it is because i have been working on some major exploits and right when i think they are done, some new stuff pops up in them that me nor elite exploits can
    understand. Since I am stupid when it comes to mmowned.com.. i will just post the URL like I always do plus it gets me more
    views!

OKAY!! this is my new teaser to my new exploiting movie.. its going to be awesome!! I am doing this in hopes that someone will
    want to join ImperiosVideos because it is very hard to do these exploits all by yourself with no one to be there and laugh and find
    out some more stuff and what not... So please think about it and if you want to send me a mail via youtube.. PLEASE read
    description of video so your not lost.. Here it is... enjoy **coming end of this week, weekend, or early next week**

World of Warcraft: ImperiousVideos Exploiting Teaser 4.3 - YouTube --------This is the Teaser video

ImperiousVideos's Channel - YouTube ------- My channel... PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!!

HAVE FUN!

World of Warcraft: ImperiousVideos Teaser for Exploits 4.3
    Gothlord's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok tbh the first thing that came to my mind when i saw your video is Fake! First of all i highly doubt that u could find that many exploits in under 1 day, second of all the warglaives that was in that movie is the artifact one wich means that those weapon aren't possible to get only GM'S can use it and they never show up with weapons like that. I might be wrong and then i'm sry but i highly doubt i'm wrong. Stop wasting people's time with posting fake stuff on private servers etc.. it's really sad. So i guess lock or delete this post ?

roflcopter666's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Gothlord View Post
    second of all the warglaives that was in that movie is the artifact one wich means that those weapon aren't possible to get only GM'S can use it and they never show up with weapons like that. I might be wrong and then i'm sry but i highly doubt i'm wrong. Stop wasting people's time with posting fake stuff on private servers etc.. it's really sad. So i guess lock or delete this post ?
    Oh, you mean this guy?

Altruis the Sufferer - NPC - World of Warcraft

That's the only glaives I saw in that video, anyway. And they belonged the aforementioned NPC.

Eardog's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Gothlord View Post
    Ok tbh the first thing that came to my mind when i saw your video is Fake! First of all i highly doubt that u could find that many exploits in under 1 day, second of all the warglaives that was in that movie is the artifact one wich means that those weapon aren't possible to get only GM'S can use it and they never show up with weapons like that. I might be wrong and then i'm sry but i highly doubt i'm wrong. Stop wasting people's time with posting fake stuff on private servers etc.. it's really sad. So i guess lock or delete this post ?
    This is really sad

Gothlord's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm i guess i was mistaken then and as i stated in my post i'm sry, but u can never be sure thees days, and Eardog, grow up m8 and learn to read what i posted instead of just quoteing it and trolling, i stated that i whould say sry if someone proved me wrong and roflcopter did.. so grow up and stop posting useless shit just to raise ur post count.

Thanks

Leniox's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok, for all of you nay-sayers, i did these exploits on the PTR and waited tto 4.3.. ALL of these exploits are brand new and legit.. the guy is a NPC... if you were watching.. the person doing the exploits with me WAS FLOATING UP IN THE AIR... not the stupid npc.. can you be any more stupid??? And if you dont believe me WAIT UNTIL THE VIDEO and you will see for yourself and u can go try them, they worked on ptr before 4.3 and i released them since 4.3 is the ptr with minor differences that have nothing to do with the exploits i do.. thanks so much and enjoy..

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

OH and thankyou eardog for saying thats sad... it is sad isn't?? people cannot tell the difference between player and npc... before you make false accusations, do research.

Gothlord's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well in my opinion ur the one being sad for raging like nothing, if u read my post good enough u whould say it looked like it, but i also stated i'm SORRY IF! i was wrong and i was, so ur the one being childish reacting like that for no reason, instead of raging like that just accept when i say sry instead of making this into a rage thread. Now it was a great find then and once again i'm sorry, and yes i should have done research but as i said i was sry if i was wrong, i don't have any reason for not accepting when i'm wrong, but it seems like u have an anger management problem u need to fix, in all honesty, the only mature guy in this thread atm is actully roflcopter who could state i was wrong, so calm down before u rage like that for no reason! and calling me stupid foolish to say people can have wrong sometimes and if anyone is being stupid it's u who can't read my post and accept when i say i'm sorry.

Thanks for me..

Thundathigh's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Use paragraphs people >.<

Awesome finds though dude, I'm interested in seeing if that's Otherworld or not!