[Molten Front Achievement] Easier/Faster "Death from Above" & "Ready for Raiding II" menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    hitomie's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Molten Front Achievement] Easier/Faster "Death from Above" & "Ready for Raiding II"

[Molten Front Achievement] Easier/Faster "Death from Above" & "Ready for Raiding II"

Death From Above (From Druid of the Talon Daily Hub) :

Bomb the following elementals during a bombing run in the Molten Front.
    Criteria : Ragepyre, Flashfire, Heatflayer, Blazefury, Hatespark, Singeslayer

Ready for Raiding II (From Call of the Ancients Hub):

Slay the following Lieutenants of Flame in Ragnaros' Reach without getting hit by their special attacks.
    Criteria : Ancient Charscale, Ancient Smoldering Behemoth, Ancient Firelord, Cinderweb Queen, Devout Harbinger

Daily quests for theses Achievements don't spawn everyday... unfortnatly it's random, 1 out of 4 chance to spawn.
    Achievement objective boss(es) are also totally random spawns, so it can takes ages to get the quest AND the boss you need to hit with the Bomb (Death from Above) or kill with Style (Ready for Raiding II)

So what you have to do, if you don't mind loosing 2 mark/day, but want your achievements faster than anyone else :

- Keep theses two quests in your quest log at all time - so you have it everyday
    - Every day, a random "boss" will spawn
    - Join a raid group, so you will not get quest objective credits (Important: as you won't be able to Re-take the quest & use hypogryph with all objectives complete)
    - Bomb the daily boss for "Death from Above" Achievement
    - Kill with Style the daily boss for "Ready for Raiding II" Achievement
    - Repeat until you get achievements
    - ??
    - PROFIT !!
    Last edited by hitomie; 07-17-2011 at 08:11 AM.

Sklug's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    209/221
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is actually a good idea, but I wouldn't say holding onto your quest so you can do it everyday is an exploit per say. Maybe I am wrong, but this seems much more like a tricky guide to get your achievement quickly. It IS some good thinking though dude... thx +rep, let's just move it to guides imo... I COULD be totally off if people disagree with me lol

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, i think Blizzard actually want us to really wait like 4 days to get a chance (if you pray hard) to get the right rare boss you need and complete theses achievements.
    With this exploit (because i think you are supposed to complete daily quest when you take em's, and not keep em's and going in a raid group to not get quest objectives credit), you complete theses achievement in a week, and not in 2 months like blizz wants to

Call it a guide, a trick, or an exploit of game mechanics if you want. I hope you guys will like it anyway
    Last edited by hitomie; 07-17-2011 at 05:14 AM.

Shadowspy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right, and keeping this in your quest log will slow you down on the vendor unlocks part, and you will still be at the same level as everyone else (if not behind even).

Not worth it really, considering you will have to gather the marks to unlock the vendors for the mount aswell But good idea none-the-less.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Shadowspy View Post
    Right, and keeping this in your quest log will slow you down on the vendor unlocks part, and you will still be at the same level as everyone else (if not behind even).

Not worth it really, considering you will have to gather the marks to unlock the vendors for the mount aswell But good idea none-the-less.
    You can still use this trick when you have all quest hub done .... and still have problem with getting theses specific annoying achievement too
    What you do with it is actually only up to you

Ceddia's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [Veteran of the Molten Front] only awards the title "The Flamebreaker"
    The Flameward Hippogryph is rewarded for completeing [The Molten Front Offensive], which only requires you to unlock all the vendors available, just thought I'd point that out.

Sounds like a good plan though, I'll probably do this after I've gotten the mount.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are actually right, it's the Flamebreaker title and not the mount, thanks for your comments, my mistake

Leonim's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    11/17
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To get the Flamebreaker title, you need ALL achievements, even the mount achievement. So this is pretty useless as you get less Mark of the World Tree per day so you can't unlock stuff as fast as others.

Andeby's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it still works after you have unlocked all mark stuff and these are your last achievements left, it will be useful. Right now, it is not very useful.
    Pigpoo//Sleep~Away:
    One day I try to get it on, nothing happens

Toastie!'s Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like it. NEver thought of doing this so thanks for the heads up.

Blizzhaxer's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why not just not bomb anything on the bombing one but the named npcs instead of getting a raid.
    Exploration: To go where the Game designer thinks you don't know about!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Blizzhaxer View Post
    Why not just not bomb anything on the bombing one but the named npcs instead of getting a raid.
    The "Being in raid group part" is here mostly for "Ready for Raiding II" achievement, because you are forced to kill the boss ... and don't want your quest objective to be completed

whobetrollin's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you keep the Strike at the Heart and Bombing, you are losing a total of 5 marks a day. Also, if you have the bombing and just hold onto it to do the achievement, you will not be able to pick up the Strike at the Heart for the Ready for Raiding. So you will have to be willing to lose out on 5 a day if you take this route, which i find too many.

roflcopter666's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hitomie View Post
    The "Being in raid group part" is here mostly for "Ready for Raiding II" achievement, because you are forced to kill the boss ... and don't want your quest objective to be completed
    Why not? You can just talk to Witherbranch himself once the Achievement / Quest mob respawns and tell him you're ready to fight - 1/1 credit or not.

In fact, you do not even need the quest for this, as long as you get the very first tap on the mob. (He will always look tapped, so be fast!)

Also, this is wrong:

Daily quests for theses Achievements don't spawn everyday... unfortnatly it's random, 1 out of 4 chance to spawn.
    It's every other day. One day you will do the "Steal 5 Hatchlings" or "Steal the Egg" and the next day you will get to bomb, guaranteed.

Proof: Patch 4.2: Quests - Wowhead

Peaked Interest (unlocks Fire in the Skies on the next day)
    Starting Young (unlocks Fire in the Skies on the next day)

Edit:

For those of you like me who are looking to get this done faster but do not want to give up marks:

1) A server restart will reroll the NPC for at least Ready for Raiding that day, and probably the bombing NPC as well. I finished the Ready for Raiding Achievement in 3 days because of all the restarts and maintenance around the 4000 honor refund.

2) Also, if you wait until the dailies reset and spam the NPC right as they reset and the daily changes for that day, you can get the old daily along with the new one. I've been doing this to the "Wisp Away / Vine" NPC for +2 and sometimes the Crimson Lasher quest NPC for +1. You have a much better chance of this working on the Crimson Lasher quest NPC because she has 3 quests instead of 2, so there's a better chance for it to be a new daily on the "next" day.

3) Wardens dailies will reroll sometimes after a server restart as well, for, from my personal experience up to +4 a day, but you lose out on the Bombing Achievement so I stopped doing those.

I can guarantee you those all work as I'm on unlocking my last 125 NPC with 84 / 125 Marks of the World Tree.
    Last edited by roflcopter666; 07-24-2011 at 06:26 PM.

TehVoyager's Avatar I just love KuRIoS
    Thanks G/R
    85/470
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a feral druid, the only vendor thats sells anyhting worthwile to me, im going to change my next vendor to the Ancients vendor so i can start doing this.

Agree with posters above, not an expoit, but a GOOD guide.

Repping you, and reporting thread for move to guides section.

(don't post things I post to Patreon.)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast